See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2014

After being here for three months, they just raised rent nearly $200 dollars per month(I got the military discount, other residents rates went up $340 per month) with no warning. They charged my account without getting my approval. Tried leaving early and get a refund and was denied. They have not had hot water for the last 3 weeks, but claim it's being fixed. Horrible GM-Jody, who is disrespectful and rude. The rest of the staff is amazing. I am moving out when my rent is up in 3 weeks!!!!! I would not recommend this place to anyone as they are not customer friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are noisy as the interstate is less than 1/4 mile away. Rooms near the entry doors are horrible as you can hear other guests entering and exiting.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank David R
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We came to Alby for the NM Balloon festival, and weren't sure if we were going to stay 1 or two nights. Since we got in so late Friday night, we slept in so were unable to see the earlier portion on the balloon festival. We made the later portion and were WOWED! So INCREDIBLE! We left and were lucky to have made last minute reservations at a reasonable price.

We arrived late, and this hotel was very warm and welcoming. Like a home. A fancy home! The first room we were given was being cleaned, but that's ok. They gave us another right down the hall, and it was too cute! We had our own balcony, our own kitchenette, our own furniture...it was like a mini apartment! So clean and modern! I had trouble buying my tickets for the morning balloon session on my phone, so they let me use there personal computers ( without hovering) so nice! Will definitely stay here again!!!

Room Tip: This place was a great buy
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2013

When first arriving, the hotel looks very nice. When checking in, the person behind the desk was very pleasant and very informative on the weekly rates. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Has that at home feeling, The laundry room, game room, exercise and theater was great for relaxing.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I went in to inquire about weekly, monthly rates. The person at the desk didn't stand up or say "Hello" just "can I help you?" I was polite and asked my questions and all I got was a flyer or printout with information on it. Not very welcoming or inviting.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family