“We enjoyed it!”

Pho Nguyen Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #882 of 1,864 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 17 March 2015

We were on our way back to the hotel for the conference when I saw this restaurant. So the following day, we decided to come here for lunch with my mother . Where we live we don't have the luxury of enjoying different cuisine and since I was craving for Asian food , this is place to try. Glad we did because we really enjoyed it! The price was good and the taste was good as well. We shared the big bowl of PHO and some fried Vietnamese eggrolls. Definitely it satisfied my craving and came out of the restaurant happy. And , happy not just because of the quality of the food but because of the cost as well!:)) I love Vietnamese food and in the future, if there's an opportunity to stop by here, definitely I'll do it again.:))

Reviewed 3 December 2014

i stopped by to give a Yelp 4 star restaurant a try. I like Pho. I have had it all across the U.S. I found this place to be just ok. The broth had a light color - lighter than I expect and a somewhat sweet flavor. The noodles, greens and service were good. I still prefer Viet 2000.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Delicious, fresh flavors! What a nice surprise on Menaul. Grilled shrimp with vegetables and rice noodles was so yummy. We cleaned our plates. Lovely little place and clean restrooms, too! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This unappreciated restaurant serves some of the finest Vietnamese food around. Not every dish on the extensive menu is equally good but I highly recommenced the duck soup and the cubed beef. The shrimp with bacon is an excellent appetizer. What knocks off one star is the service. The waitresses tend to be very very chatty and will talk you ear off about their kids or their favorite bands if you let them :-/. The meals are also inexpensive and represent a good value. I don't often eat Vietnamese food but when I get in the mood for it, this is where I go.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is a nice little restaurant I would have never found without wandering down the road and spotting it. The food was very good and the inside was nice and clean. I was surprised how nice it was just based on the strip mall it is located in. I suppose many people don't go to Albuquerque to get Vietnamese food, but I would recommend stopping here. I was very pleasantly surprised with how good my meal was. The price was also reasonable.