“I'd go back for sushi”

Fareast Fuzion
Ranked #679 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I agree with the previous reviewer about the decor, it's really pretty inside, I loved the fish tank, and appreciated the fact that the football game was on mute. We had some vegetarian tempura rolls, which were perfectly done. The pad thai wasn't the best I've ever had, but it had good flavor and the tofu pieces were done just right.

1  Thank filmaker111
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

We went prior to dinner hour and were pretty much told we had to order food, we couldn't just have drinks. That was irritating, but the food and drink made up for it. Their sushi was awesome. Perhaps a better experience next time.

1  Thank dtomar
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Fareast Fuzion has become my favorite Asian restaurants in Albuquerque. The menu is a mixture of Thai, Japanese including Sushi and Chinese all of which are well done. Often my son and I split a small Sushi boat while the spouse goes for a Thai curry. Once we had the Ice Cream tempura dessert, and it was excellent. But I'm usually too full to go that far. They have a interesting selection of Saki, and have brought in some Japanese microbrewery beers. Unlike most Asian restaurants in the International District where the interior is slightly above a card table and bare walls, Fuzion is very attractive inside done in red ochre and black. You can tell that the owners are trying to make this a dining experience.
Compared to asian themed Central Ave restaurants, Fuzion slams those to the west in Nob Hill. The Sushi equal (possibly better) than Shogun; I think its cheaper too. And the Sushi is substantially superior to the Korean BBQ. In Sept '12 I was in Boston trying a supposedly excellent Malaysian restaurant. Fuzion slams it too.
I know this review sounds gushing, but it is quite good.

1  Thank nmrunner