“Awesome Pizza”

Pizzeria Luca and Wine Bar
Ranked #249 of 1,882 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

It's been way too long since I had a Lucas Pizza, so much traveling! Anyway I had one of the best Pizzas ever, I ordered via telephone a small Modena Pizza with extra garlic and New Mexican Green Chili. The smell alone drove me crazy on the way home and then that first bite and I was on cloud 9!!! Also had a small spinach salad that was equally as delicious! This is definitely a high quality pizza and wine bar. Service was also excellent as a cute little blonde girl opened the door for me when going in and out of restaurant....great respect for this old senior citizen!
Can't wait to return ASAP!!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Stopped in for happy hour and pizza for the first time and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the pizza and good service. We enjoyed a mushroom & sausage pie and thought it was very tasty. Crust was flavorful, which is a test of mine. Now, for the purists, the cheese in the topping was more a blend and not simply mozzarella, but don't let that stop you from trying it.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We visit Luca a few times a month and the service is always great, food is delicious, and the ambiance is perfect. You'll love it!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We had heard from several friends about Pizzeria Luca and finally gave it a try. If I have any regrets it's that we didn't try it much sooner as this could easily become one of our favorite local eateries. We had a margherita pizza and the green chili chicken ziti. Both were very good and the ziti had a kick. We will be back!

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I frequent Luca often. Always enjoy our food and service. They have a great Happy Hour (4-6pm) with excellent prices and offerings. Love their pizza and salads but other items we've had are equally delicious. Their Creamy GC Soup is yummy. Would recommend and will definitely return!