All reviews room was clean kitchenette stove channels closet desk rates
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Great i mean great place to stay. I definitely RECOMMEND this extended stay to anyone ive been traveling for years for work. I appreciate how friendly everyone that works here is also how helpful they all are. Since ive been staying here ive notice they have new management hazel is her name you are doing a great job very helpful cares about her guest. ladys that do housekeeper all of them do so great my rooms are always clean every time i stay here. ladys that work front desk are so sweet extremely well presented goes out of there way to get you anything you need or want one was michelle and maria... If i could rate this a higher rate i would. I will be back.

Room Tip: Best place to stay no doubt about it
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

LOVE THIS LOCATION
I'm very impressed how beautiful this location is. Also how amazingly helpful generous front desk are Michelle is just so sweet. And New Management is doing a wonderful job. This is the place to stay. I was here on a business trip and let me tell you I'm a needy person everything I asked for was help right away. Thanks I will be coming back to stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service love how friendly and helpful front desk staff are Michelle checked me in excellent personality very very helpful I felt safe here super quiet. Very clean and comfortable rooms I definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

If I could 0 stars I would. My boyfriend stayed at this dump for 2 weeks & they NEVER changed the linens no matter how many tines we called to complain. It was always "Tomorrow, tomorrow."

Well tomorrow came & went for 2 weeks & it was never done or cleaned at all! Then when a "Manager" finally got involved by the name of Hazel her resolution was to evict him or the cops would be called & she made her employee handle the situation instead of handling it herself.

Completely unprofessional & inexcusable behavior. We've been customers of Motel 6 forever but will never give them a dime again all because your Managers are inadequate to resolve an easy customer service issue that dir not need to be escalated the way it was.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ersi H
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Studio 6 Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Ersi, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked same day for one night as our Airbnb was cancelled by host last minute. The room was surprisingly well laid out with big flat screen tv, kitchenette complete with fridge, checkin staff were friendly too

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple