All reviews room was clean kitchenette stove channels closet desk rates
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Great accommodations. Equipped like a timeshare. Very nice stay and plan to stay again on return trip. Pet friendly and quite surroundings. Mattress was lacking real comfort but price was right. We will be back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I have been traveling to the area for years. I have stayed here before and I have had issues. This past time was great!. The management has been getting rid of all of the bad apples that have been staying there. My room was clean and have had great service. We stayed with our friends and had two rooms. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. Chris and Nicole were the best! We will be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017

A vastly better experience than the Studio 6 in Tucson, Arizona. Room was clean and accommodating. Mattress was lumpy and the parking could have been better. In fairness parking is limited due to size of the property. Checkout time is noon and we had one of the cleaners use her master key and barge in on us at 9:00 am.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I am a very experience world traveler, and rate everything I do on TRIP ADVISOR, so you can rely on my ratings and skip all the flowery wording to help you decide if this is where you want to stay when visiting Albuquerque. Nobody offered me a free meal or drink for a good survey ( a lot of hotels I have used do this with tour groups and others.)

The location is a perfect site, plenty of drive-in and popular restaurants within walking distance. I-25 is a block away and the area is fairly crime free (you can walk at night) Access to downtown, balloon fiesta grounds, Santa Fe or Uptown is easy and you do not need a map or GPS, as Albuquerque is laid out logically.

My room looked exactly like the photos on the website. Only enough towels and washcloths, NO SHAMPOO, there is a $5 a week charge for WiFi for EACH DEVICE (this is not spelled out on website, so if you prepay, like I did thru Booking.com, there is still going to be an additional charge when you check in. The WIFI was good and fast and was able to stream several Netflix movies with no issues. The TV looks like a 40 inch and worked fine. They use DISH satellite TV and the are only 42 channels, but that's why there is Netflix, right? TV reception was very good. The remote was easy to use and did not require a degree to operate. I am temporarily on crutches, and was given a handicapped parking space directly in front of my room entrance. The heater/ A-C worked easily and was not too loud or hard to operate.

There is a kitchen with full size fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee maker, dishes for 4, eating utensils, cups and glasses for 4. There is a lack of cooking utensils ( pots, pans, large bowls, etc) so you must heat microwaveable food only or fresh, although there is a stove. Foodies will just have to take a break or try out one one the city's fine restaurants

There is a Costco, Sam's Club and Trader Joe's nearby. There are several in room menus if you don't want to get dressed to go out. There also are commercial washers and dryers. The room had an iron, but I had to ask for an ironing board ( must have been taken by a previous guest) There are also well stocked soda and food vending machines.

My last comment is that this is a long-term, residential motel, but the building I stayed in was quiet, nobody loitering or misbehaving and the I never heard a sound from the rooms next to me. I would normally give a "3" Star, but this was a well kept and managed property that was one of the best locations in town. They allow pets, but I never saw or heard one. Just remember to bring your own shampoo if you book this property.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Phillip O
Reviewed 20 October 2017

So convenient! Kitchenette, multi-purpose dining/desk island, closet, etc. Comfortable bed, clean & bright room. Location was convenient for just about everything. Parking right outside of room. I was not charged for internet service but I'm not sure if it's always free.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo