All reviews room was clean kitchenette stove channels closet desk rates
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This was my second experience with studio 6. My previous stay was good, but this one was better. The staff was great and very accommodating. I came in and was surprised at the level of the room I got. These rooms were clean and must have been renovated. The staff again was exceptional. We got directions to a great restaurant and had fun. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The bad was the area at night is not the best, but the place has security which makes up for that.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chad M
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Studio 6 Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Chad, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We have family in Albuquerque and dive there often and are on a budget and Studio 6 fits our needs. We get first floor and can park our car in front of our door. We are elderly and this connivence helps with fewer steps. It's s no frills hotel, no free breakfast, not even coffee in the lobby which really it's much of a lobby, no pool. But the rooms have a kitchenette (fridge, stove and sink) and some small appliances. They are really pet friendly and have handicap rooms. There are plenty of places to eat close by. We like Einstein Bagels in the morning or McDonalds down the street.

Room Tip: two floors, second floor is a walk up, they have handicap rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SandBetweenMyToes007

Dear Guest, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The place has really taken a dive since the new manager has taken over. I have stayed there many times in the last 10 years and this is the worst it has ever been. The staff is rude and frequently mess up my reservations. The manager was rude and yelled at me over the phone, thus I filed a complaint against him. The security guard often sleeps in his car near the office and you have to wake him up to complain about the gang members smoking dope in their cars parked in the handicapped spots. If you loose your key, their is no night manager to come so you have to call corporate office and wait 2.5 hours for someone to let you in. In the last two years i have seen over half a dozen people quit or get fired from the front desk to include managers. When your toilet does not work or your ac is out, the maintenance man, who acts like your disturbing him and is also rude, will give you dirty looks when asking him questions.
I have given many high ratings to this place in my reviews and have been thanked often by the front desk, but at this point, I would not stay there if it was free. The manager is the most unprofessional ,underachieving looser I have ever delt with in all the years of road travels in the us. Yes, the rooms are clean, but so are many other hotels!!

Room Tip: south side rooms facing osuna loud due to street racing
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank esquimoquinn
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Studio 6 Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Motel was located at a convenient area of the city, easy to locate that has large parking lot. The room was very clean, supplied with a lovely kitchenette and spacious sleeping area. The clerk in office took care of our needs and was very helpful with questions. We were located only about 100 yards from Calvary Chapel of Albuquerque where we were planning to attend on Sunday. Excellent area, quiet, many choices of shopping and restaurant available.

Room Tip: Rooms were quiet but north side was away from hwy. No elevators, but stairs were wide and easy to transfer our luggage to our room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mkbrock, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent location, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I had a newly remodeled room. Fully stocked kitchen, full size frig, large screen TV. Very clean room. Pet friendly and non-smoking room under $50 for a 1 night stay. Nice grassy lawn for the the dog to do her thing. My only knocks were the bed was a little too firm and you have to purchase the WI FI at $5 for 24 hours. I think charging for WI-FI in 2017 is old school. I would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a newly remodeled room
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo