“Great, with large portions and gluten-free options”
Review of Fan Tang

Fan Tang
Ranked #334 of 1,966 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Nob Hill
Description: Just opened on Central Avenue late July, 2011. Operated by Jason Zeng.
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We went in a large group on a busy night, so it took a little while for our food to come out one plate or two at a time. But it was worth the wait. The starters and entrees were all excellent, and included the best won ton soup one of us had ever eaten. The fried rice was a bit bland, but that was fine since it was for a kid who was kinda sick. But otherwise I'd suggest going for something with a bit more pep, like the coffee chicken or ginger basil chicken.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I ate at Fan Tang while visiting my sister. I loved it the tofu was excellent with Hong Kong noodles!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived after a long day of flying so may not be a fair review. We were tired and it was around 7:45-8:00pm. There were a handful of tables eating. We were not sure how to order. If your not sure what you want grab a menu and sit down at your table to look it over. Order up at the register when ready.
They serve Pho, stir fries, all types of noodle dishes, beer/wine.
We ordered the chicken fried rice (fair), the Hong king style noodles with shrimp (good but needed some spice), and Mongolian pork noodles (the best of three--kind of sweet).
Would like to go again and try some other items on the menu.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This was a fun meal for our family. We enjoyed the atmosphere -although truthfully we felt a bit out of place as a young family of four- we aren't quite hip enough. The food was great and we loved the fusion flavors. Lots to choose from, especially if you love asian flavors.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

My friend and I checked it out back in April. She suffers from Celiac disease so we chose this place. I ordered a delicious Asian chicken salad and she ordered a gluten free entree. It was great. The total for mine was $8.53 I will return.

Date of visit: April 2017