Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 73
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 85
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 91
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

US$ 87
US$ 79
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

US$ 113
US$ 110
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

US$ 169
US$ 149
US$ 159
US$ 127
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$ 188
US$ 177
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 64
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 88/night.

US$ 147
US$ 138
All reviewsfull size fridgesome tlclonger staywear and tearparking lotbathroom dooreasy accessbeds were comfortablekitchenettemotelfiinterstate
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Friendly, helpful staff. I felt safe here. Location convenient to Walmart, Kmart, Wholefoods Market, other shopping, fast food, bus routes. Would have felt better if the walls of my room were cleaner and under my bed was vaccuumed, but overall seemed clean enough.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank MontSD
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I spent a fair amount of time in ABQ at the Suburban Extended Stay and found the location, the staff and the facilities excellent. Heather and Benda knew the city and the surrounding area and my 5 months there were terrific.
--cylndr667

Room Tip: If you're going to be in one location for an extended period, always ask for the top floor.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan P
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Employees helpful. Room bed OK. No noise from neighborring rooms. coffee pot provided but bring your own coffee and filters. Very cheap rate through hotels.com -- but when I got home & checked credit card I had been charged $50 "smoke" charge (non-smoking room); explained to manager that I have been smokefree 5 years to no avail. So I definitely would not recommend staying here.

Room Tip: check your credit card statement for addittional chares; even if it doesn't do any good.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank seeker1866
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed at the extended stay for 3 months and I travel with pets. I spoke with Heather via hotelpanner.com and then on the phone. We kept a good communicative relationship during the entire stay. I asked for the first floor and near the laundromat and I got all that. I made the mistake of not notifying them 24 hours before I left one day early and they were unable to reimburse my room fee for the last night. But she did not charge me for the pets so I made out there. The only other issue was having housekeeping show up before I went to work and the language barrier. Other than that if I needed something I got it. The king mattress was a bit to firm for me but ok. I would stay there again if working in albuquerque. It was very close to work.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank carolornurse
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed here last month and must say this was the best hotel I stayed at for most of the trip. I was absolutely pleasantly surprised when I opened my hotel room door. It was clean, smelled nice and the bed was perfect and comfortable. I LOVED the fact that the kitchenette was supplied with cups, plates, pots & pans and utensils!! The bathroom was clean and well stocked. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about it. I am glad we stayed here!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family