“Good”

Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque
Ranked #93 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Friendly, helpful staff. I felt safe here. Location convenient to Walmart, Kmart, Wholefoods Market, other shopping, fast food, bus routes. Would have felt better if the walls of my room were cleaner and under my bed was vaccuumed, but overall seemed clean enough.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank MontSD
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque

Reviewed 5 March 2012

I spent a fair amount of time in ABQ at the Suburban Extended Stay and found the location, the staff and the facilities excellent. Heather and Benda knew the city and the surrounding area and my 5 months there were terrific.
--cylndr667

Room Tip: If you're going to be in one location for an extended period, always ask for the top floor.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan P
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Employees helpful. Room bed OK. No noise from neighborring rooms. coffee pot provided but bring your own coffee and filters. Very cheap rate through hotels.com -- but when I got home & checked credit card I had been charged $50 "smoke" charge (non-smoking room); explained to manager that I have been smokefree 5 years to no avail. So I definitely would not recommend staying here.

Room Tip: check your credit card statement for addittional chares; even if it doesn't do any good.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank seeker1866
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed at the extended stay for 3 months and I travel with pets. I spoke with Heather via hotelpanner.com and then on the phone. We kept a good communicative relationship during the entire stay. I asked for the first floor and near the laundromat and I got all that. I made the mistake of not notifying them 24 hours before I left one day early and they were unable to reimburse my room fee for the last night. But she did not charge me for the pets so I made out there. The only other issue was having housekeeping show up before I went to work and the language barrier. Other than that if I needed something I got it. The king mattress was a bit to firm for me but ok. I would stay there again if working in albuquerque. It was very close to work.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank carolornurse
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed here last month and must say this was the best hotel I stayed at for most of the trip. I was absolutely pleasantly surprised when I opened my hotel room door. It was clean, smelled nice and the bed was perfect and comfortable. I LOVED the fact that the kitchenette was supplied with cups, plates, pots & pans and utensils!! The bathroom was clean and well stocked. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about it. I am glad we stayed here!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MrsCamama
Travellers also viewed these Albuquerque hotels
10.5 km away
Rodeway Inn East
#76 of 144 in Albuquerque
1.0 km away
Americas Best Value Inn - Midtown Albuquerque
Americas Best Value Inn - Midtow...
#128 of 144 in Albuquerque
1.4 km away
Quality Inn University
Quality Inn University
#85 of 144 in Albuquerque

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque

Address: 2401 Wellesley Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107-1811 (Formerly Equus Suites)
Region: United States > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #93 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Price Range: ₹ 3,341 - ₹ 5,011 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque