Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 73
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 91
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 80
US$ 87
US$ 79
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

US$ 124
US$ 109
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

US$ 147
US$ 138
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 155
US$ 127
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$ 187
US$ 177
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 64
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 87/night.

US$ 147
US$ 124
All reviewsfull size fridgesome tlclonger staywear and tearparking lotbathroom dooreasy accessbeds were comfortablekitchenettemotelfiinterstate
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed here last month and must say this was the best hotel I stayed at for most of the trip. I was absolutely pleasantly surprised when I opened my hotel room door. It was clean, smelled nice and the bed was perfect and comfortable. I LOVED the fact that the kitchenette was supplied with cups, plates, pots & pans and utensils!! The bathroom was clean and well stocked. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about it. I am glad we stayed here!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MrsCamama
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Folks say you get what you pay for. At the Albuquerque Suburban Extended Stay you get more than your money’s worth. We have stayed here three times and the latest stay showed us that the Management is sprucing up the place. The first thing we noticed was the new exterior paint job and then found that our room was freshly painted.
As for the room, we have always been satisfied; the kitchen set up is good for two people but not more.
I appreciated the new Satellite TV with two HBO stations and ESPN.
The Front Desk Staff has always been friendly and cooperative, and the Laundry Room is great with 5(?) Washers and 8 Dryers, we bring less clothes with us and wash everything about half way through our visit.
What I really like about this Suburban Extended Stay is that its clientele is mostly Working Class (Business People and Contractors); they leave in the morning and come back at night to sleep.
The only fault that I could find this visit was the lack of hangers in our room, we picked up a 10 pack at the local Grocery Store, they were a bargain in comparison to the ones offered in the Funny Gift Guide (see photo).
Can’t wait for our next trip to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We had been to this motel years ago and stayed recently for one night. They have a great location off I-40 at Carlisle, convenient to stores and dining. The staff is very helpful and friendly. We asked for a first floor room in a quiet area and got it. There was a comfortable king size bed and a kitchette for the senior rate of about $36. There is also free wifi, a computer to use in the office and a laundry room. The only weakness to this place is a lack of a toaster and the need for more kitchen items--soup spoons, more pots, etc. This a very good stop in the area at a great price.

2  Thank Pnemiller
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We stayed for 6 nights during the Balloon Fiesta. The room was what we expected; reasonably clean with a very comfortable new bed, newly painted room, etc. We did not expect the most elegant hotel in town nor was that what we were willing to pay for. Had a special request that Heather accommodated. Very short drive or reasonable walk to WalMart, Kmart, and Whole Foods Market. Handy to the highway to the Balloon Fiesta.
What really made the stay great was the very friendly and helpful attitude of the staff, particularly Heather and Darwin. Although the balloons couldn't fly for several days due to weather, we extended our stay at this property and stayed again on the way home after making a side trip to the Grand Canyon.
I am very glad we got one of the renovated rooms!

1  Thank PseudoGeek
Suburbanabq, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2011

Dear PseudoGeek,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I will be sure to tell Darwin to share this with Darwin and thank him for helping to make your stay wonderful. We are dedicated to updating our hotel and all of our rooms will receive new beds and paint as we continue to upgrade. It was a pleaure to have you stay with us and I hope you call me in the future when you return to our wonderful city!

Kind Regards,

Heather Buskirk
Suburban Extended Stay

Reviewed 21 October 2011

The extended stay was a very nice place to stay. It was clean and I felt safe while staying there. It could use a little more light but other than that it was fine. Of course we always reserve a handicap room, which tend to be nice and clean, but I not complaints. We were there a week after the balloon festival and would stay there again.