Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 112
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 117
US$ 127
US$ 120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$ 182
US$ 172
US$ 152
US$ 126
US$ 113
US$ 106
All reviewsfull size fridgesome tlclonger staywear and teargreat place to staybathroom dooreasy accessbeds were comfortablekitchenettemotelratesfiinterstate
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Folks say you get what you pay for. At the Albuquerque Suburban Extended Stay you get more than your money’s worth. We have stayed here three times and the latest stay showed us that the Management is sprucing up the place. The first thing we noticed was the new exterior paint job and then found that our room was freshly painted.
As for the room, we have always been satisfied; the kitchen set up is good for two people but not more.
I appreciated the new Satellite TV with two HBO stations and ESPN.
The Front Desk Staff has always been friendly and cooperative, and the Laundry Room is great with 5(?) Washers and 8 Dryers, we bring less clothes with us and wash everything about half way through our visit.
What I really like about this Suburban Extended Stay is that its clientele is mostly Working Class (Business People and Contractors); they leave in the morning and come back at night to sleep.
The only fault that I could find this visit was the lack of hangers in our room, we picked up a 10 pack at the local Grocery Store, they were a bargain in comparison to the ones offered in the Funny Gift Guide (see photo).
Can’t wait for our next trip to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We had been to this motel years ago and stayed recently for one night. They have a great location off I-40 at Carlisle, convenient to stores and dining. The staff is very helpful and friendly. We asked for a first floor room in a quiet area and got it. There was a comfortable king size bed and a kitchette for the senior rate of about $36. There is also free wifi, a computer to use in the office and a laundry room. The only weakness to this place is a lack of a toaster and the need for more kitchen items--soup spoons, more pots, etc. This a very good stop in the area at a great price.

2  Thank Pnemiller
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We stayed for 6 nights during the Balloon Fiesta. The room was what we expected; reasonably clean with a very comfortable new bed, newly painted room, etc. We did not expect the most elegant hotel in town nor was that what we were willing to pay for. Had a special request that Heather accommodated. Very short drive or reasonable walk to WalMart, Kmart, and Whole Foods Market. Handy to the highway to the Balloon Fiesta.
What really made the stay great was the very friendly and helpful attitude of the staff, particularly Heather and Darwin. Although the balloons couldn't fly for several days due to weather, we extended our stay at this property and stayed again on the way home after making a side trip to the Grand Canyon.
I am very glad we got one of the renovated rooms!

1  Thank PseudoGeek
Suburbanabq, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2011

Dear PseudoGeek,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I will be sure to tell Darwin to share this with Darwin and thank him for helping to make your stay wonderful. We are dedicated to updating our hotel and all of our rooms will receive new beds and paint as we continue to upgrade. It was a pleaure to have you stay with us and I hope you call me in the future when you return to our wonderful city!

Kind Regards,

Heather Buskirk
Suburban Extended Stay

Reviewed 21 October 2011

The extended stay was a very nice place to stay. It was clean and I felt safe while staying there. It could use a little more light but other than that it was fine. Of course we always reserve a handicap room, which tend to be nice and clean, but I not complaints. We were there a week after the balloon festival and would stay there again.

Reviewed 7 October 2011

My best friend and I are currently here for the Balloon Fiesta. We got our tickets through Expedia which included the flight and hotel. The location is fine because it's about 20 minutes from the Balloon Fiesta park, and has Rudy's Restaurant at the corner.

Our plane got in after midnight so unfortunately we had booked a rental car with Advantage but did not know that they close at midnight. So, we had to take a $21 taxi ride to this Suburban.

Yeah, it looks nice on the outside but our first room was disgusting. The second room was tolerable. Our first room had a strong odor of DOG, the carpet was filthy, the televison's off button was missing, and the refrigerator was downright scary. We were scared to lie down in bed for fear of bed bugs. The only thing we saw on our bed sheet was a cigarrete burn.

We were exhausted so slept anyway. The next morning we asked for a second room. The second room had less dog smell, but missing knobs from the dresser, missing iron, and missing those things that sit under the stove burners! We got clorox wipes from K Mart and wiped down all countertops, the frig and the toilet seat....just because. Also the bathroom wall and door had digusting "things" on them. As I was wiping off the kitchen countertop, "stuff" was coming off with the wipes. Folks, it was disgusting! Also in the second room I saw an ant on the bedsheet, so I just slapped it off.

We will never ever stay at any Suburban again. If you want to stay at a filthy, smelly place then go right ahead. We're only staying because the room is already paid for.

• Stayed: October 2011
4  Thank Regi_RN
Suburbanabq, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2011

Thank you for your review, we take our guests comments very seriously. I do apologize that your initial guest room did not meet your standards. During the Balloon Fiesta all our rooms are occupied and I am pleased we were able to get you in another room that did not have the same issues. I would like to let you know that we do not have bed bugs and have never had such a comment posted. I would also like to say we are in the process of upgrading our rooms. We have pantied over 40% of the hotels guest rooms and we have started replacing our beds and bedding in 10% of the guest rooms. I would like to invite you to stay with us again once these have been completed. Please feel free to contact me when you return to our hotel or since you are still at the hotel any time to discuss your stay.

Heather Buskirk