I knew this was a special place years ago when I first drove up the tree lined drive to a beautiful long Adobe building. Visually it was like revisiting New Mexico in the early 1950's, but filled with the best of our modern comforts of today. The Inn has a fascinating history and the staff are always pleased to give a tour of the resident art collection of the original owners. Long fields of lavender and beautiful tended organic gardens shield the Inn from the slow 25 mph traffic of a sleepy neighborhood. There is something for everyone...the delicious food gathered fresh in the morning prepared by an accomplished chef , a new pool and exercise room. Bikes to ride, and lots of places to explore and walk. I am an educator and painter for more than 28 years and I must say I have found my paradise in Los Pablanos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm