We enjoy staying in interesting and/or historic places, and this is one of the very best! Who could ever forget King Albert, the white peacock who proudly spreads his feathers at the sight of a camera? Breakfasts at Los Poblanos are inventive and delicious, and the one dinner we had gave me the first taste of REAL chicken in decades. We stayed at Los Poblanos twice in April, on non-consecutive nights. Both rooms were spacious and delightfully decorated, but the second room took my breath away with its spectacular art collection, which more than made up for a bathroom that seemed to date from the 1920's (although perfectly clean and functional). Staff members are extremely helpful: For example, with both rooms, I asked for stools for getting myself up into the very high beds, and they appeared almost instantaneously. We had a lovely stay at Los Poblanos with good friends; now I'd like to take my grandchildren there to enjoy the farm and all the animals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm