I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Los Poblanos. It was such a pristine setting and really allowed me to relax and get away from the city. Driving up to the property you drive down a tree-lined drive. The old ranch house setting is beautiful and the check in area is quaint. They give you a little tour of the dining room, kitchen and living room area. My room itself was very modern and clean with a homey feeling. I'd love for my future house to look like this! There's a farm store where you can buy their wonderful smelling lavender products and an animal area where you can play with their goats. When I was there some babies had just been born and they were adorable. I can not wait to come back here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees, and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Designed in 1932 by the region's foremost architect, John Gaw Meem, Los Poblanos combines 50 guest rooms, a working organic farm, and the ideal setting for meetings and special events. The natural beauty, comfort and privacy of Los Poblanos offer our guests a truly relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque