“Worth the Wait”

St. Clair Winery & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
St. Clair Winery & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,921 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: West Old Town
Cross street: SW - Rio Grande & I-40
Transit: City bus located in front of restaurant.
Description: Enjoy nationally acclaimed award winning NM wines along with a full restaurant, wine bar and retail wine shop. St Clair Winery & Bistro also offers wine tasting, patio or private dining, and live entertainment. We Cater! Large Party Options: Pickup, Delivery, On-Site Catering, and Off-site Catering available
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have experienced this restaurant on a number of occasions. We prefer to visit the restaurant during off peak times and avoid waiting for a table. BUT, when we want to enjoy the live music on the patio, we agree it is worth the wait.

They have food and wine pairings that are fantastic. The cheese plate is my favorite. If you cannot choose, there are wine flights available.

The indoor dining area is pleasant, but we prefer the outdoor area. Even in the summer time, it is enjoyable. The management has a cooling system the keeps the patio fun.

My recommendation is plan to experience this place rsthervthan just eat a meal there.

1  Thank femmechaude
Monica G, Guest Relations Manager at St. Clair Winery & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Reviews like this fuel our hearts and make us try better every single day. Come visit us soon. You can count on everyone of us doing our best!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ended up here as I was hoping to find a place with seafood in a city full of meat. We started with an order of Brussel Sprouts which everyone loved. When the 8yr old asked if we could order more, we knew we were in a god place. The 8 yr old and 12 yr old loved the pasta with green chilis; they finished their lunch portions which was a great option. My grilled salmon was moist and very flavorful with and without the sauce. The burgundy chicken was also a hit. While sharing a creme brûlée to finish the evening, the 8 yr old went from what’s that? to a full fledged fan!! How great to find a place where the kids didn’t even bother with the kids menus and ate like adults.

Our server was likely new as he didn’t have a full grasp of the menu. He was pleasant enough that it did distract too much from a great evening.

We wanted to take a moment to thank you for telling us more about your experience with us. It is good to know that our menu items exceeded your expectations and made your experience memorable. Cheers!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We looked out our hotel window and saw St. Clare's. Just a very cool place, nice decor, great food. What a treat!

Hi, Thank you for giving us a try! We are honored to have had the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Visited with a friend/coworker on a business trip. I was surprised that grapes even grow in NM and wanted to try the wine.

I enjoyed the wines I tasted, I tried two flights. I usually prefer red but enjoyed their whites more. The reds are good, just not my preference.

At the recommendation of our waitress I had the NM Meatloaf and would recommend. It is not what I have had and would consider traditional on the east coast. My friend had ribeye which was good too.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our business. Please visit us again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We loved the atmosphere of the bistro and the options for wine tasting either at the bar or tables. This winery makes so many wines to taste and have wonderful food to pair it with. We went twice during the week we were in Albuquerque, once for lunch and once for just the wine tasting. Make sure you ask for the bread and dill butter no matter what you order- it's so delicious.Then it's so close to Old Town that we went for a walk to the Plaza to walk off the wine before we drove the car. We will definitely visit again. Loved it!!!

Hi Jola, Thank you for taking time to share your opinion with others. Please come again.