“Made From Scratch”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2016

If you are used to Asian food that comes screaming out of the kitchen at light speed, this restaurant will be a surprise. Just as we began to wonder whether the waitress had lost our order, hot, fresh, carefully prepared plates came to our table. The food was delicious and beautiful. We were delighted.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

My wife and I first visit for our anniversary. My wife is a sushi lover. She ordered a sushi roll from the sushi menu and a tuna sushi, and I ordered the Szechuan Beef Plate. Her order arrived first, so we shared. After awhile, a second waitress thought we were done and took the plate and brought the receipt asking if they're was anything else. We inquired on the Szechuan Beef Plate, the waitress was so embarrassed. She eventually brought the plate and was very apologetic. We then realized that soup comes with our meal and made mention of it. Again the waitress so very sorry and brought it out. The food was excellent though and in good portions. Would have rate it five stars if it wasn't for the forgetfulness. I would come back again

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Comfortable restaurant. Service was excellent. Saki (clear) was delicious. The Bento BBQ pork needed more BBQ flavor. The Hunan chicken dish was well prepared, but needed more spice. Perhaps best to order Sushi over Asian dishes. Thanks for reading. The Bike Chaplain

1  Thank Bike-Chaplain
Reviewed 16 June 2015

we were for dinner last night; had calamari as appetizer, and miso soup and hot and sour soup, followed by xoxo combination of scallops and shrimps, and pork eggplant.
calamari was okay; hot and sour soup was not spicy but too sweet for my taste;
pork eggplant dish was good; xoxo combo was okay but it did have lots
of scallops and shrimps. Overall good experience. Would go again.

Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

My husband and I drive all the way across town just to eat at Sushiya. Since we had our daughter, it's become more of a "special occasion" for us. Though we may go months in between visits, William always remembers us. I highly recommend the Sushiya (chefs choice) if you're indecisive, the Hard Rock and the TNT roll. The fish is always fresh.

2  Thank Sonya B