“My favorite sushi spot.”

Sushiya Asian Fusion Cuisine
Ranked #908 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

My husband and I drive all the way across town just to eat at Sushiya. Since we had our daughter, it's become more of a "special occasion" for us. Though we may go months in between visits, William always remembers us. I highly recommend the Sushiya (chefs choice) if you're indecisive, the Hard Rock and the TNT roll. The fish is always fresh.

2  Thank Sonya B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

i read some reviews on this place and decided to just try it myself and see whats up.
It wasnt anything special, the sushi was really dry and they use to way too much rice. I had to drown it in soy sauce to make it even somewhat enjoyable to eat.

My soda was delicious though.

1  Thank muchieswelcome
Reviewed 4 February 2015

Stopped in for lunch while in the area. A nice surprise!
Bento box teryaki chicken was very good. Very generous portion of everything.
The bento box had it all. Teryaki chicken, tempura with dipping sauce, sushi, rice, salad with ginger dressing, pickled ginger, wasabi and miso soup. Lots to eat! All for $8.00
I will return!

1  Thank stracci2000
Reviewed 13 January 2015

Have never stopped in for a sitdown meal but it is my "go to spot" for a takeout order of sushi when I get a craving. Prepared to order using absolutely fresh ingredients. Friendly and courteous family owned establishment.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

When this restaurant first opened it wqs excellent. Now it is not, and the familiar people are gone. I tried it twice recently and one take out I just pitched in the trash. Save your money unless the first owners, cooks, come back.