Motel 6 Albuquerque - Carlisle
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 90
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$ 180
US$ 145
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

US$ 108
US$ 102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

US$ 112
US$ 106
Red Horse Vineyard B&B(Albuquerque)
US$ 146
US$ 135
US$ 122
US$ 115
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

US$ 128
US$ 115
  • Pool
Mauger Estate B&B(Albuquerque)
US$ 158
US$ 149
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
Travelocity
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2017

First of all this was the second time in a row that I booked online at Motel 6.com and when I got there they would not honor the rate I booked at. Online it was 35.99 when I got there my base rate was $41. + tax. I pointed this out to the night clerk but she said she was unable to adjust it.

When I made my online reservation I asked for a downstairs room.

I did call the Motel 6 at 10 pm and told them I was in route but I would get there late.

When I got there at 1 am I was pointed toward a room for the disabled.

I told the night clerk I'm not disabled and furthermore I reserved a room with two beds. She gave me a look like ' why do you need two beds '. and said the only two beds available is upstairs.

The reason why I requested a ground floor room is that I am moving and my car was loaded full of my belongings.

She gave me a room on the backside upstairs and there was no parking other than on the other side of the building. So at 1 am I had to drag my valuables about half a mile from the other side of the building and up a flight of stairs. It took me about 40 minutes just to unload by the time I was done it was almost 2 am. And I am a female traveler, who was traveling by myself, so you can imagine how safe I felt walking 1/2 a mile in the dark about 10 times ... ?!

Love the Motel 6 slogan is ' we will leave the lights on ' ... the first thing that happened when I flipped the light switch was NOTHING. Not surprising out of the 3 lamps in the room only ONE had a light bulb.

At 2 am I finally am ready to put my head down on the pillow and there was a roach on my pillow ... !!!! On my pillow !!!

The next morning it took me about an hour to load the car, but at least I was able to pull the car up closer. So check in was about 12:30 am for me, and check out at 12 pm and I spend about 2 hours total checking in and out and unloading / loading my car.

I complained to the manager and I was given a $10 refund, but considering that was just the money I was overcharged to begin with I really don't feel that it was enough.

The only two good thing about Motel 6 is that it is relatively inexpensive, but it attracts always some very unsavory people hanging around at all hours including 2 am in the morning and that they are pet friendly.

Room Tip: Hardly no parking on the backside
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Albuquerque - Carlisle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the various issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Like most Motel 6s this is a decent place to stay. The room was clean with a nice enough furnishings. It is conveniently located next to a Lotaburger and a Rudy's Barbecue. The air conditioning works. Wifi is available for a small fee but must be arranged at the front desk. The rooms do not have coffee makers or refrigerators. Ice and vending machines are located next to the office. The staff were pleasant. The price is low ($40 a night).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, that your stay was comfortable. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Typical Motel 6. Nothing fancy, a bed, roof over your head, bathroom with a shower/tub, pet friendly, but no amenities. Shower and water pressure was horrible more of a trickle. Door difficult to open and shady characters standing in the door of their room just staring. Good place to walk the dog behind motel by the wash but watch for broken glass. Within walking distance of a good BBQ place. OK place for a one nighter if you have a pet with you.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2016

I usually refuse to stay at Motel 6 but it was late and I didn't feel like arguing with my husband. THIS one was clean, the bed was comfy... no huge divet in the middle of mattress, and the TV had more channels than usual (it even had Fox News). I'm somewhat reluctant to give it a "very good" rating considering this chain, but again, it was usually clean for a Motel 6 and I would probably stay in the future. It provides the typical amenities for a Motel 6. I can't comment on the breakfast since we didn't stay for that.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Clean room, however that was all. Blanket on the bed was old and thread bare. My morning shower was in lukewarm water. Good thing this was just a one night stay. Close to I-40 and several restaurants. Attempts to attach to wi-fi were unsuccessful.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo