All reviews balloon fiesta parking lot room was clean holiday inn road trip balloons desk curtains
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We stayed there one night during the balloon fiesta, arrived at night and left very early. Definitely a no-frills hotel, but it was clean and we did not have any safety concerns. Beds did not have the most comfortable mattresses but they were fine for one night.
However, linens were rough and had fuzz (the one that appears on fabrics after repeated washing and drying), which I had never seen before in a hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I decided to stay here because it was close to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. You could see the balloons from the front of the hotel. They also arranged for a fee, a shuttle to take you there. Beds were ok and the towels were typically bad fora place like this. The staff was pleasant enough but after that there is not much good that can be said.
We got locked into our room twice and had to call to get out. The advertised WiFi was for a fee which was not disclosed. We had to ask for washcloths. There were wads of hair that was not our hair that showed up in the shower after two separate showers. No hair dryers in the room or available to borrow from the front desk. They told me where I could buy one.
They had addressed it, but there was evidence of someone trying to break in by the window. Not a great area of town.
Don't walk, run from this place!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Deborah P
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We arrived the day before the Balloon Festival we were able to get a room on the third floor with a window overlooking the festival and the balloon launching. Can't say how much I appreciated the staff willingness to please and help. If I had anything negative to say, is that the bed cover had been repaired so many times all you can see is the repairs, the curtains need replacement and the window would not close completely.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iamalwayslost
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Pillow case had recent makeup (could wipe some off, hadn't been washed) and sheets were stained. It was a cheap room, but felt dirty the entire night. Long brown hair on the shower wall. I will say the man that checked me in was very cordial.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights and it was great. The one problem I had was that it's hard to find off the freeway. Google maps led us to a dead end street behind the building. Because there are so many 1 way roads it took us about 15 minutes to find our way to the parking lot. The area seemed safe and the room was clean. Our towels weren't ready but they brought them up a bit later. I'd stay again specifically because pets stay free! Overall, great value for the price!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple