Motel 6 Albuquerque North
US$ 107
US$ 98
US$ 106
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 138
US$ 129
US$ 106
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 85
US$ 73
US$ 68
All reviewsballoon fiestafrontage roadthe nicest motelhard floorsextra towelsfollowing morningroom was cleanparking lotminute drivefirst floorballoonsflooringpettheftdeskfreewayfridge
Reviewed 8 September 2014 via mobile

The first night it was so noisy, we had to request a room change and Nothing is included in the rooms. There are no micro, frige, hair dryer,iron,coffee pot, or anything else. Wifi is 2.99 additional per night.
The beds are hard......
I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I'm currently a guest in this hotel. Ill start with the positives. The room is clean, its also pet friendly. That's it. We paid extra for a room with a refrigerator and microwave. The refrigerator does not work, haven't tried the microwave. Just after I fell asleep on our first night the headboard FELL OFF THE WALL and onto my head. Because apparently they are just set on the wall with 2 hooks not mounted. Very unpleasant way to wake up after a long day. I asked for a extra blanket and pillow as there is only 2 very thin pillows and 1 very thin blanket and the front desk lady said she will let us know and never did. I was also charged for 3 nights when the charge should only have been for 2 nights. When my husband went to the front desk to talk see what we could do about the non working refrigerator and to tell them about my headboard incident the lady responded "well its been a bad day for you hasn't it." She then offered to move us rooms even though we were told there were not more of our type last night and we mentioned that to her and again another smart mouth response of "yeah i know i don't know why I'm even offering you one. and what I can give you is free WiFi." Which does not work by the way. Seriously I work in hospitality industry and I would never imagine saying that to a guest. I understand this in only a motel 6 I'm not expecting luxury by any means but I do expect a little respect for your paying guests. We will be speaking with the corporate office as no one in the hotel seems to care about anything there. I would like to be refunded for the extra charge and something should be done about the headboards.I will not stay here again just because of the attitude of the staff.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We moved across the country from Chicago to Los Angeles. We had to drive in a small car with our big dog. We stopped three times…at other Motel 6 locations…and NONE of them were as nice as this. This place was great in comparison and I'd rank it in with other hotels that I've paid much more for the room. Clean, quiet and the staff was nice. I'd actually stay here again for leisure.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank chgo919
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Have to agree with other reviewers, the hotel is very difficult to navigate to with all the construction. Upon first glance, clean, nice place. However, out bathroom towels were covered in someone else's hair. Getting out of a shower, that was not what I wanted to see. We had booked a room with two queen beds and upon arrival was told it was no longer available, so we all had to cram into full beds. Also, I was double charged for my stay and after trying to resolve the issue I have yet to hear from the manager again. Not going back.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

The room was very clean and nice. It was close to the lobby and you could hear voices most of the night. The television was old and did not have a clear picture.
Couldn't even read the scores for the soccer games! Having coffee ready in the morning was nice.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends