Residence Inn Albuquerque Airport
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 116
US$ 110
US$ 126
Hotels.com
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
US$ 82
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenkitchen areabasketball courtmarriott propertiesfive nightsthe sofa bednext morningan extended stayminute driveyogurtdecent breakfastexercise roompool and hot tubfree breakfastconvenient locationshort stay
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I've stayed at this hotel several times and most recenly this week. It is a pretty standard Residence Inn and the bed was very comfortable. The staff there is outstanding...very helpful and competent. The rooms and public areas were clean and inviting. Complimentary breakfast was very good. I did not have the evening refreshments, so can't comment on that. The hotel is mere minutes from the airport, which is convenient for those early morning departures; however, it is a little removed from many nicer areas of Albuquerque. A car is a necessity if you stay here (unless you are only planning to take the free shuttle to the airport). If you do rent a car, be careful where you buy gas. I forgot to buy gas for my rental car the night before I departed and had to get it at 5:30 AM There were already a couple of people hanging around the gas station (7/11) a couple of blocks away trying to panhandle. Not what you want to deal with before your morning coffee. For the quick trip to Albuquerque this is a good hotel, but if you plan to be there for several days I would recommend the Marriott on Louisianna Street due to a more convenient location.

Room Tip: No really bad rooms. The hotel is far enough from the freeway or major streets to ensure a quiet night.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Lwood_23
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I recently stayed at the Residence Inn Albuquerque Airport for two nights with my family. I have stayed at a number of Residence Inn locations and the past and this is one location that sets itself apart from the others.

The hotel property is very well maintained. Everything is clean, the lobby has a great design and is very comfortable for breakfast or meeting people. The staff throughout check-in and the stay were always very friendly and very helpful, awesome staff all around from the desk to the housekeeping.

The rooms are very well designed, more then any other Residence Inn I have stayed at in the past. The furniture, kitchen and bedroom area are fantastic and I really enjoyed the way the rooms are designed. The living area furniture was particularly nice for working and it seemed to have more room then most I have stayed in. The hotel is also dog friendly which is nice if you are traveling with your pet like I did on this stay.

Its very nice to stay at a Residence Inn that isn't cookie cutter like most. I enjoy them, don't get me wrong, but it was wonderful that this hotel but their own southwest spin on the design, it made much more fun to stay in. I would certainly return.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank hdblue
Reviewed 30 December 2011

The Residence Inn by Marriott Albuquerque Airport was more than the usual pleasant stay that I have grown used to at most of the Marriott's I stay at.
We were stuck there during the winter storm in mid-December.
The staff, in particular, Lioba, was so pleasant and SO helpful, we will always go back there.
The rooms were lovely, spacious, and clean.
But truly, again, it is the staff that makes this place world class.
We were snowed in, and Lioba and crew made our stay restful while we waited out the storm.
Lioba called us every few hours to let us know the updates on the roads, and also suggested restaurants that we could eat at close by while we waited.
All of the restaurants were exceptional that they recommended.

When the roads finally opened, Lioba called our room and told us we should make a go of it quickly or we'd be stuck, and so off we went.
If not for the diligence of Lioba, we might have gotten stuck another few days.

GREAT PLACE!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Residence Inn is my favorite Marriott chain, and this one was great! The hotel is located close to the airport, but it's very quiet. At $81/night, this place was a great value.

I was in a studio room, but the space in the living room area was still pretty generous. Additionally, the room had a very high ceiling and large windows, so the room felt very open and light, even with all the red furniture. There's also a kitchen, so you can buy groceries and store them in the refrigerator and even do some cooking.

The breakfast was standard for a Residence, and my only complaint was that the oatmeal was a bit watery, no big deal though. Otherwise, the sausage and hashbrowns were tasty. On Monday through Wednesday nights, they serve a complimentary dinner and happy hour, so you can definitely save money on food by eating at the hotel. When I was there, they served chicken wings, fries, and salad for dinner, which was pretty good given that it was included.

If I got to Albuquerque again, I would definitely choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank efemmeral
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Clean, well kept, well appointed Residence Inn. Was in a studio room, which seemed about 15% smaller than other RI properties around the country. (Perhaps it's a new floor plan Marriott is using.).

My only complaint is the new fangled thermostats which have a motion detector on them. If it doesn't detect movement in the room, like during the overnight hours when I was in bed, it will throttle back the A/C. (The last Marriott I was in had the same thing, but they also posted instructions on how to over ride it in their hotel directory.).

Breakfast was great....eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits, waffles sausage.

Staff was very friendly and helpful in answering questions about the area.

• Stayed: August 2011