Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 73
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 97/night.

Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 85
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 91
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

US$ 124
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 77
US$ 73
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 91/night.

US$ 135
Homewood
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 167/night.

US$ 87
US$ 79
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

US$ 159
US$ 127
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 64
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 89/night.

US$ 147
US$ 124
All reviewsfree laundrybedroom suitetheater roomfull kitchenalbuquerque airportother hotelsbusiness centeroutdoor poolperfect stayholiday innliving areabreakfast barlaundry roomflat screendefinitely stay here againcomfortable roomsdesk staff
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I had driven 15 hours on day one of our vacation. The room was clean, check-in was easy, and I went to sleep right away. At 1 am, I awakened to someone trying to enter my room for about 3 minutes; horrified, I called out, "The room is occupied." They went away. I went immediately back to sleep. At 1:40 am the hotel phone range and Cynthia from the front desk wanted to know who I was. I told her and she said, "Gotcha," and hung up. That is no way to treat any guest. Evidently, the front desk had tried to give someone the room I occupied, and then they complained when they couldn't get into my room, she woke me up at 1:40 am instead of having any manners or decency. I would now never stay at a Staybridge. Someone with the rudeness of Cynthia, the night auditor, should not work with the public--especially at night. I wish I had answered, "your mama," instead of giving her my name, but, hey, it was 1:40 am and I guess I could be forgiven, but it was really rude, stupid, ignorant, insane-- choose any or all of the above to do that to a hotel guest. It was a rotten way to be treated at this hotel. I would never stay at another.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. You will sleep better elsewhere.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy K
Frances M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Kathy K,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Staybridge Suites ALBUQUERQUE - AIRPORT.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay.

We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and I would like to make things right. Please contact me directly at 505-338-3900.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Stayed one night during a cross country road trip. The hotel overall was good. The hallways/common areas had a bit of wear showing, but the room was clean and the staff was welcoming. They offered a pet package which we really liked. It helped our family (dog included) feel welcomed instead of the typical pet fee. Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We were able to get a last minute crib and a corner room when we arrived. We wanted to disturb the least amount of people with our little ones. The rooms were comfortable. The bed was a little on the soft side but after a long day I slept great anyways. The customer service was fantastic. I was surprised at the great breakfast offered as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Tonight is our last night of a four night stay. Both the hotel and staff have been exceptional. The rooms are spacious and always clean, morning breakfast are amazing as well as the evening meals that are served on weekdays. The cook Johnny, creates fabulous meals. Cecelia in the morning, went out of her way to to help with our breakfast. I’ve stayed at a lot of hotels from five star hotels in London to five star hotels in Las Vegas and I have to say the staff here is absolutely amazing,
they go out of their way to help you whenever possible. Big thumbs up to the manager I believe she’s the manager Francis and the front desk Clerk Blanca. I would rate this hotel at 10 if I could.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Frances M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you so much for the rave review! We truly appreciate reading about your experience at our hotel and with our Staybridge Team.

You make us happy - we hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 April 2018

The last time we were here, our room was pretty dirty. It is, ideally, the perfect spot to stay when traveling with disabled clients. The last time I was disappointed, because the room we had was pretty dirty. Breakfast buffet is typical. Its nice to have it available, especially things like fesh fruit, but its nothing spectacular. Enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Frances M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you so much for giving the Staybridge Albuquerque Airport another opportunity to provide you with room accommodations.

Please know we want you to have the best and most comfortable stay. We appreciate the four star rating, and look forward to working towards a five.

We hope to be your hotel of choice.

Kind Regards,