I called ahead to get a one bedroom suite but found once I arrived that it was not two rooms, rather one large room with a bedroom/sitting area and kitchenette. The room was very clean and was quite comfortable. The location is about 5 minutes drive from old town proper, the bio park (botanic gardens, zoo and aquarium) and the NM Museum of Natural History. This was great for our family. There are lots of restaurants down in old town, we quite enjoyed the Le Michelle Crepes after having our fill of Mexican. Sadie's Mexican was also great, about 2.5 miles from hotel. We ate dinner at Pueblo Harvest, but were disappointed. The menu looks authentic and wonderful, but product was just so-so.Overall this is a super location and a good value, especially with breakfast included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town