Adobe and Roses
US$ 153
US$ 144
US$ 116
US$ 109
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 73
ComfortInn
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 119
US$ 106
US$ 73
US$ 68
All reviewsthe main housenorth valleyguest houselily padssmall kitchenettesouthwestern decorold townwe've stayednext morningdorothyabodesuiteroadrunnercasitabathrefrigerator
Reviewed 9 February 2012

This was my second visit to Adobe and Roses. I spent seven days and nights there, working on my writing. A perfect place for it; quiet, no interruptions, and even in winter the gardens are interesting. I was fortunate to have a clear view of the mountains, as well. It has everything I needed to be perfectly comfortable. It has the feel of being off in the country, with chickens and horses and fields surrounding it, yet is so close to restaurants and other shopping. I will definitely plan on another visit in the future. Katherine W

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at Adobe & Roses for five nights including the first weekend of the 40th Annual Balloon Fiesta. It was a great "home away from home" where we could relax after a day of sightseeing. It was also in a very convenient location for getting to the Balloon Fiesta without getting into traffic jams. We stayed in the king suite and enjoyed the privacy as well as the great breakfasts delivered to our door in the mornings. Dorothy was a great hostess and was most helpful regarding recommendations for restaurants and places to see. She had also created a beautiful pond and gardens which we enjoyed as we ate breakfast on the patio. We would definitely stay there again if our travels take us to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2011

My husband and I were extremely fortunate to land a reservation at Adobe & Roses for the 1st weekend of the 40th Annual Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque! Located on the near NW side of the city, we were approx. 3 miles from the Balloon Fiesta Park with easy access to restaurants, coffee shops, and even a good car wash, and a convenient drive to Old Town. The country-like setting with horses and colorful fowl, and lovely landscape added to the tranquility of this B&B. Spacious & homey rooms, comfortable bed, and wonderful breakfast choices made for a memorable three-day stay. We enjoyed reading in the living room and really relaxing together! Wonderful memories!
Dorothy and Armen are superb hosts (available, but never hovering); enjoyed learning about their recent travels!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I have stayed three times at Adobe and Roses and have been very pleased every time.The location is quiet and close to the bike path along the river,also it is a 2 minute drive to the Railrunner station for a day trip to Santa Fe.I felt very safe staying here,it's like you are visiting friends.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2011

Recently stayed at Adobe and Roses. This was a wonderful little B&B complete with a variety of farmyard creatures and lilly pond. Very charming and quiet. Located in a neighborhood on the outskirts of Albuquerque, it offered a nice area for walking but was also covenient to downtown Old Town Albuquerque. Breakfasts were wonderful and rooms were spacious, clean and accomodating. Owners were very helpful and friendly. Would like to stay again sometime. Great place for the price!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends