“Poor Food, Good Bar, All Day Happy Hour”
Review of Mykonos Cafe

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Juan Tabo Blvd NE
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Go for the alcohol, not the food. The bar has all the name brands, is roomy and secluded, decent tv’s.

But, the food is below average even compared to the big chain diners and steak places. We tried to put together a couple of appetizers and entree salads with meat..sad lettuce, skimpy veggies, tough chicken and awful gyro meat. The happy diners we saw around us had knocked back adult beverages and didn’t seem to care what was on their plates.

On the plus side, parking is free.

1  Thank Michaela H

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch during Balloon Fiesta. Place wasn't particularly busy as it was later in the afternoon. My husband had a Wedge Salad w a delicious house made 1000 Island and their Spanikopita which were also yummy. My Chicken Gyros was just okay. None of the ingredients from the chicken to the yogurt sauce had much flavor. Fries were terrific. My issue was with our server who argued that I hadn't ordered the sandwich. Rather than being gracious she said she didn't have it written down. My husband said yes, I had ordered it. At any rate the meal was above average but gave today's experience a 3 because of service.

1  Thank ChefJ_11
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Mykonos is always great and we always enjoy there Greek selections, but they have our all-time favorite lamb chops! Their rack of lamb and other lamb dishes are excellent, but the lamb chops are to die for: crispy outsides, tender insides, full of flavor and just perfect- the best anywhere.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Even though this is a primarily a Greek restaurant, they do offer a variety of dishes that will accommodate other tastes. We dined with friends on a Thursday evening when there is the added enjoyment of an excellent guitar player entertaining.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

At this point, I will have to give Mykonos 3 stars. The martini was fabulous! The complimentary appetizer was quite tasty! I ordered the prime rib dinner which was a special that night and my spouse ordered the Sole Francaise. His dinner was quite amazing and he said he would get it again! Mine on the other hand was....blah. Didn't look like a normal prime rib cut, did not have much flavor...the mashed potatoes and asparagus were all quite average. I will say when the owner saw me not eating it, he took it of our final bill! Nice job there!!!! We will go back and will try something new!