All reviewsbest western marina grand hoteltop floorcovered parkingwater street oyster bargreat view of the marinabreakfast roomlounge areashoreline drivewafflesfree breakfasthot breakfastbeds were comfortablebaybalconybwwhataburgerlexington
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Wanted a stay where you could walk to places, have a nice view, just breathtaking view from lounge of BW, friendly helpful staff, pet friendly, good breakfast, great location
, we will stay here again next time.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gabe P, General Manager at Best Western Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient for your trip, and you were able to enjoy our welcoming staff, clean rooms and complimentary hot breakfast. We hope to see you again at The Best Western Corpus Christi.

General Manger

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Very nice room. Staff was friendly and helpful. Holly and Tabitha were very friendly and helpful, The free breakfast was very good and varied, The waffle maker did well which is not usually the case. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It was a pleasure reading the comments about your recent stay and we are glad to hear that you found the location of our hotel to your satisfaction. We hope to see you return soon. Kind regards, The Best Western Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

The room was acceptable and the staff were very nice and helpful. But, one evening when we returned one of the rolled up towels was damp. And not all the coffee trash was picked up. Also, the A/C was either on or off completely. At least it got cold, but really cold at night when it could not be moderated.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.I will have the maintenance staff check into the a/c issues you experienced during your stay along with investigating the cleanliness issue. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Corpus Christi !!!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I'm always impressed with the friendly atmosphere, professional yet helpful staff and the overall good vibe from this property. We have made this our getaway spot in south Texas. They have expanded both the breakfast buffet to include a yogurt granola bar and also have a Blimpies, Kona Coffee and Smoothie restaurant on the premises. Quite a varied menu as well.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Gabe P, General Manager at Best Western Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are honored that you enjoyed all that the Best Western Corpus Christi has to offer, thank you so much for such a great review. We appreciate having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for one night while we explored the southern Texas coast. As we were getting settled in for the night my wife looked up and there was a giant roach climbing across the wall. I dispatched it and took it to the front desk looking for some reassurance this wasn't normal. The front desk clerk claimed this happened because of the time of year. Maybe roaches like AC too? I asked for some type of compensation and I was told since I booked through a 3rd party they couldn't do anything. I have also emailed BW directly stating my situation and still have not heard anything. My suggestion would be to stay away from this place. They don't seem to be to concerned with customer care.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience. We regret that you had a bad experience and had an uninvited guest while staying with us. We will be reaching out to you shortly about your stay. We hope that you will try us again, and we can assure we will do our best to make it a memorable stay.

General Manger