All reviews top floor covered parking water street oyster bar great view of the marina breakfast room lounge area shoreline drive waffles hot breakfast free breakfast beds were comfortable bay balcony bw whataburger lexington texas
Reviewed 22 August 2016

This Best Western has a beautiful eating area overlooking the Marina and the breakfast is delicious and Frank and Sandra are great! They have a big open seating area and lots of breakfast choices! We will stay here each visit to Corpus for my niece.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gabe P, General Manager at Best Western Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western Corpus Christi. We are thrilled to hear you enjoy the breathtaking views that our hotel has to offer. I am pleased that you had such a wonderful stay and that Frank and Sandra stood out to you. We are delighted you choose to stay with us when visiting the Corpus Christi area.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western Corpus Christi. The location was great. We were close to the harbor and within walking distance to a number of restaurants. It was a very short drive to the Lexington and aquarium. The beds were comfortable and clean. The breakfast was really good. I would recommend not waiting until close to the end of breakfast service as the tables can really fill up ( we were there on a weekend so it could be different during the week). The staff was friendly. The only oddity for me was that there is only one staircase which is located in the center of the building near the elevators. In an emergency it could be an issue. I would stay again though. The pool looked nice but we were busy doing other things and didn't use it.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

On behalf of the entire team here at the Best Western Corpus Christi , we thank you for choosing our hotel and for the outstanding review. We hope to see you return soon. Kind regards, The Best Western Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Really nice place to stay. The staff was very nice including the housekeeping staff. The rooms were nice and modern and I enjoyed my stay. They allow pets and that's a plus for me as I seldom travel without my dog.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gabe P, General Manager at Best Western Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience; I am thrilled that you had such an exceptional stay with us and enjoyed all that we have to offer. We appreciate having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We enjoyed the closeness to the marina, restaurants and local attractions. There was a very nice pool area. Very pleasant front desk staff. Average breakfast. Covered parking. Will definitely consider using this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient for your trip, and you were able to enjoy our welcoming staff, clean rooms and complimentary deluxe hot breakfast.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

The stay at this Best Western Was amazing. We loved the comfortable room and the view from the balcony was amazing.The customer service was outstanding. Walking distance from the local eateries. I highly recommend the stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gabe P, General Manager at Best Western Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Thank you for sharing your five-star experience. I am thrilled that you had such an exceptional stay and found the views to be amazing. Stories like yours reinforce the high value we place in delivering guests with memorable experiences. Thank you once again from the Best Western Corpus Christi.

General Manger