“AMAZING WAGYU FLANK TACOS ”

Rock and Rolls Sushi Lounge
Ranked #27 of 783 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I was in town from Houston on a business trip and decided to treat my district manager to dinner. I've been here a few times in the past and always enjoyed their fresh variety of sushi. By far this place blows away the vast majority of sushi restaurants in the Houston area. The sushi Chef David Lee & Bar Manager Bobby Joe provided the most upscale service that we typically never see. It also helped that the sushi was so fresh and full of flavor. The cocktails were paired perfectly with each dish they brought out. I definitely recommend this place, not only for their sushi but their WAGYU FLANK TACOS as well!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at this sushi place and had several of their rolls and some sashimi. All were okay; nothing special. Except for the prices and uniforms, I didn't think it upscale at all. Service was slow and inattentive, the place is noisy, and the music was so deafening you couldn't have a conversation. Not a pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We had heard there was good sushi on the island. Kids are at camp so loaded up and drove to padre. Passed the first place with line outside but we were headed for rock and roll and were not disappointed. Short wait but staff very attentive. Noticed several "reserved" tables that were not filled while we were there so maybe some table management skills are needed, but great meal. Cold app- tuna w/strawberries YUM. Hot app - wagyu beef with goat cheese-omg delicious. Special roll oh yea! Tuna and eel nigiri finished us off. We will be back! And staff service was great. Team effort!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

On a guys trip, we took a chance on Rock and Rolls. Very surprised at the modern/chic decor (especially for a Corpus strip mall), and the bar manager was super knowledgeable and fun. I eat keto/paleo so it was a bit of a challenge (no rice, etc.), but the kobe was amazing. My friend had a really creative special roll for the day. Absolutely recommend for a fun sushi bar experience.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love this place. Everything is outstanding- service, food, atmosphere- EVERYTHING! The fish is fresh and the combinations they come up with are inventive and exceptional- green apple in a sushi roll- YEP! The Led Zepplin and The Stevie Ray are both amazing! They make nice cocktails and the squid salad they make spicy with herbs is something we get every single time. The brunch does not suck either. The best Eggs Benedict I've ever had. We try to go as much as possible.