“Good experiences” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good experiences”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

Hotel measures up nicely. Good service and high marks for cleanliness. I can recommend the property and will continue to make the hotel my first choice in Corpus.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Emgen88
Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our wonderful hotel. I am happy to hear all of the positive comments about our hotel and staff. The entire staff at the Hilton Garden Inn is committed to excellence in our service and product, and we constantly strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction 100% of the time. If I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at your convenience. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Barbara L. Israel
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

The hotel is very clean and comfortable. We had a late evening glass of wine in the lobby - great setting and very relaxing. The lobby bar was very convenient and reasonably priced. Room was very nice, although we did not enjoy the sleep number bedding. It seemed like whatever setting we choose, the bed was too firm. This was a personal preference, there was not really anything wrong with the bed. We would stay at this hotel again (but try to get a room without the sleep number bed). Location excellent for us. Only suggestion that we have would be to offer an alternative to the full buffet breakfast. The full buffet was too much food for us, and they did not offer any other option.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Tx_Traveling_Lite

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel in April 2012 for weekend, and this was my second visit to this location. The hotel is fairly new and I think is a good value. At about $100/night, it was a clean room, great bed, modern furniture and a great mattress on the bed. When I checked in they offered a few bottles of water, gave me free breakfast coupons and were very nice. The breakfast is good, hot and made to order including omlettes, pancakes, waffles, meats, etc. They also have cookies out in the afternoons for guests to enjoy.

The only downside was the housekeeping. I was there for 2 nights, and the housekeeping staff didn't change my used towels (the wet towel I had on the toilet they hung up to dry), didn't empty the garbage or clean the used glasses. I think all she did was make the bed. That was a disappointment, but could have been fixed if I told them about it.

I really like this hotel and would stay here again. Recommended.

Room Tip: getting a room far away from an elevator helps with noise.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank TallTexan75229

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

I am my husband and LO went to Corpus for a school program at TAMUCC. The first night was good but the heater would not come on the next day, they sent a technician to look at it and before we knew it, they upgraded us to a king suite with complimentary dinner. Thanks Ampi. She was so sweet.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet, although it is on S. Padre dr, it is off the highway.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank cfi360

Baytown, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

My husband & I were there this past weekend for a Moose Lodge Celebration about 3 miles from the hotel.
When we checked in the young lady (Ampi) really made us feel welcome, the room was great , the restaurant was also great . We also liked the small bar and bartender (Lori) she is awesome....We will stay again....

Room Tip: ask to be put in the back of the hotel, much quieter
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business