La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
Hampton.com
US$ 170
US$ 148
Hampton.com
US$ 218
EmbassySuites.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
US$ 175
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 172
Residence Inn Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)
US$ 189
US$ 183
Residence Inn
US$ 147
US$ 130
Priceline
SpringHill Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 121
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsfront deskbest hotel in townwafflesbusiness staypool towelsroom was cleanlast minute tripbusiness or pleasurecorpus areai highly recommend this hotelup to datethe breakfast areagreat customer servicecontinental breakfasthot tublqpullout
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Scheduled last minute with no problems. Other friends were staying there all week. Elite member, so I frequent LQ's all over and am rarely disappointed. Arrived late, Mike was our desk agent, gave me my welcome packet and upgraded me to the available king suite that I could easily live in. Had my pets, my child and wish I had more time. Breakfast was fine. As for the commenter on powdered eggs, eat something else. There was so much food in there, are you kidding me? You want to complain about powdered eggs? Their food was fine. Two waffle machines, sausage, juice, bagels, muffins, yogurt, you name it. I actually left my prized razor (don't laugh; I've had it for a many year) and Joanna contacted the housekeeper that cleaned my room and they retrieved it and mailed it to me. I have nothing bad to say at ALL about this place; it's right off the highway, easy access. Lots of room to walk critters, pool and jacuzzi and really friendly, helpful staff. My recommendation: ONLY stay at La Quintas if you can (Inns & Suites are best), join their Returns Rewards program and earn free nights so easily. Get yourself to an Elite status and the room upgrades will spoil you forever~! OH.. and as for the shampoo/lotion, I had shampoo in my room, as well as soap. I did ask the front desk for lotion, which they gave me. My assumption is they just keep some things back there to keep cost down.

Room Tip: Inns & Suites should always have interior rooms. I always ask for end of hall, high floor and away from elevator/ice makers. Just personal tips.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jwoods61
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We always stay at this hotel when we go there for the weekend and have always been pleased. We always request first floor and a specific room and since we book over a month in advance they have always honored our request. This time we were using one of our "free nights" and we were told there were no rooms available on the first or second floor. Really, on a Thursday with only 6 cars in the parking lot. We were given the last room on the third floor. Old TV, old carpet and we had to wade through mattresses, night stands and TV's in the hallway just to get to our room. Next time we will pay full price or stay at the south location. I must say the pool and breakfast were great.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phil R
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I recently had to obtain lodging for a work trip to Corpus Christi, and because of my need to include two small Chihuahuas in my travels, I chose to book lodging with LaQuinta. Because of the proximity of this facility, it seemed my obvious choice. Having read all the reviews, I was quite concerned about how pleasant my stay would be, but I would like to unequivocally note to all of the folks that felt the place was either smelly, old, dirty carpets, bad air conditioners or poor bedding, they surely must have been out of touch with reality. The place was great, rooms were clean, no smells, staff very friendly, and there is no question I will be booking a room in this

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Cliff K
A TripAdvisor Member
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Had a great time on this get away. Worried about location of hotel, but it was nicely situated in between everything I wanted to go to and see. It was literally minutes from the mall area, and from downtown. Great location and fairly quiet. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple