“Very good coffee.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and i had coffee here in September 2018. It is a little trouble to get into the small parking lot but manageable. The inside appears clean and comfortable. Many different chairs, table, couches and loungers available. The staff are friendly and quick to take your order. You order at the counter and receive your drinks at the end of the counter much like all Starbucks. They have many different types of coffee and tea drinks and a small variety of snack cakes and pastries. Prices are comparable with most coffee places. A small Mocha Frappuchino was $5.25 and a small piece of cinnamon coffee cake was $2.95.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

My wife and I took a little coffee break here in the afternoon on a Saturday. As always the restaurant smelled wonderful. The place was clean and the staff friendly. They took our order quickly and served the coffee quickly. Prices are the usual for these types of coffee restaurants. The iced coffee was very good and the little madeleine pastries were good too.

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I am not sure why I have such a difficult time only at this Starbucks. Today, I wanted just a double espresso. The clerk told me espresso only comes in the flavored drinks. I told her to look at her menu. She read the heading "Espresso" and told me that Starbucks did not sell only espresso, that I would have to get it in a flavored drink. I directed her to the menu item "espresso" in two sizes, single and double, under the heading "espresso" and asked her what those were. She said that was just espresso. I said that is what I want. Then she asked me what kind of cup I wanted it in. I guess you don't have espresso cups at Starbucks. Finally I told her I would take a regular sized coffee cup for my espresso. Why doesn't Starbucks train their employees that some people just want the coffee and not the calories? Why doesn't Starbucks have espresso cups? By the way, my espresso was only Luke warm and cooled quickly. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

The service was very fast through the drive thru. The pumpkin latte was perfect. We were given napkins without having to ask. We were greeted with a smile and good service and appreciated the fact that we were not asked all about our day.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Four times now when I have gone in there for breakfast, they bag my food even if I tell them it is for eating in. It's just annoying.