See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2015

The room was nasty, little cock roaches in the living area and bathroom. Very small "queen" size bed. No remote to the tv. Room keys are paper and deactivate after one use of it. Would not recommend this place for anyone.

Room tip: choose somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

I made a reservation. When I got there, they did not have one of my rooms available. When the cleaning lady told the front desk that she would clean a room to make it available, they said no, she can go home. Rather than give me my reserved room, the last at the front desk tells me she can't do anything. When I was willing to get my other reserved rooms, she tried to charge me more than double per room. When I told her to honor the price I was given. She said she would not help me. Never have I ever poor service in a hotel facility.

Date of stay: May 2015