1,189 results
All reviews liquor store homeless people temple square fresh fruit hotel breakfast excellent breakfast large room hot breakfast free wifi coffee table salt lake two blocks hot tub sitting area coffee maker indoor pool within walking distance
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Bed and pillows so comfortable! Breakfast was very good. Front desk staff greeted us with a smile. Delicious cookies at check in. Room was very clean. Several restaurants nearby in walking distance for dinner. Would definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2018

We stayed in room 212, which consisted of 2 x Queen sized beds, double sink vanity unit with great toiletries, shower over bath/ fridge/microwave/ tea coffee facilities/ wifi / air conditioning and wardrobe - there was no safe in the room. This was one of the best rooms we had stayed in during our tour, it was huge, clean and very comfortable. Tea/coffee is also available 24 hours in the foyer.

What let the hotel down for us, was the breakfast, there were plenty of fruits, bread etc, but a lack of museli / granola / yoghurts (we don't all eat cooked breakfasts in the morning) - my husband opted for the bacon and scrambled eggs, which had been lying too long and dried out.

In the foyer, they also have a good selection of snacks / toiletries you can purchase, we found this very handy.

The location of the hotel suited us fine, there are plenty of restaurants near by, and for those who are McDonalds fans, there is one right next to the hotel.

I loved our 2 night stay in the hotel, we had a great nights sleep, but only gave 4 stars due to the lack of cereal choices at breakfast.

Room tip: Room 212 was a great sized and comfortable room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank carolmQ3775VS
lanabuehler, Manager at Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are pleased that you found the room clean and spacious. We are also glad you liked the locations. We try and provide a great complimentary hot buffet breakfast with a lot of variety. We will look how we can improve this. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

I really liked my stay here. The staff was excellent and everything was as it should be. The thing that surprised me most was that the included breakfast, minus the hot items, were available even before I came down for my breakfast at 4:30am! At 4:30am I DON'T expect a cook to be cooking up the eggs and other hot items BUT there WAS an egg and cheese mixture on the mornings when I wasn't on the move that I thoroughly enjoyed!

The shuttle service was perfect coming and going. And I liked that the airport was not far from the Hotel.

I teach Hospitality Management for the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute so my eyes are always open for the qualities of service and product in hotels and restaurants. I can't see how anyone could be disappointed in any aspect of their stay at the Crystal Inn Hotel and Suites.

Kudos Crystal Inn! I'll be back when I have more business in SLC!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas D
lanabuehler, Manager at Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent! Great breakfast with lots to choose from including fresh fruit, melons, etc.
Pool could be a little warmer, but otherwise would choose this hotel acc h as in.
Close to city square and trolley.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2018

We choose this hotel partly due to the fact that it offered a free shuttle from the airport.

Check in was quick and efficient, although the explanation of where the facilities were, was very garbled.

The hotel was very nice, large clean rooms with the usual facilities.

They offer a decent complimentary breakfast with a large breakfast area.

Reception staff were very happy to book the shuttle for our return to the airport.

The hotel is ideally located in downtown Salt Lake City. A couple of blocks (less than 0.5 miles) from the TRAX stop in a safe walkable area.

Date of stay: September 2018