All reviewsroom was cleanfree hot breakfastpool and hot tubsmall poolfree shuttlean early flighton site restaurantan older hotelshuttle servicebit datedone night stayslcstopoverlinensdowntownyellowstone
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We are here in Salt Lake City for a brief stopover and we had the Airport Inn booked for us. Only 5-10 minuets from the airport.
We were picked up by the hotels own shuttle and a more than helpful driver.
A more than adequate room and very pleasant front of house. An indoor swimming pool that we don’t have time to use.
Will definitely come back.
Recommend

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This is a great place to stay if you need to be near the airport. Great price, clean room, very helpful service and excellent food. We really enjoyed our supper in the Asian food restaurant and breakfast the next morning was cooked to perfection. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Perfect for one night, comfortable clean room, breakfast, and a restaurant on site (I didn’t try it). Front desk staff very nice, lots of smiles. I would stay again passing through, handy to fwy and airport yet quiet!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017

The location was very close to the airport but as one other reviewer stated, you didn't hear the noise from the airplanes that you would expect. It was clean and the staff was quite competent and responsive. Parking was ample and convenient. Breakfast was substantial. Wi-fi was fair.

Hotel is a bit dated and can stand an upgrade. The location of the closet behind the entry door to the bedroom is not practical. While EXITS were marked, I think they should add more specific signs (for example, a drawing of stairs) because taking the stairs from one floor to another got confusing since they were not straight through. One would have to get out on the floor into the corridor and find the stairs to the next floor. I am only concerned that this would cause confusion in an emergency. I took the stairs a couple of times and always had to backtrack to find my way. Once I even ended up in a utility room with an exit to the outside but meant to exit to the reception area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on two separate occasions during a vacation to Utah. The hotel offers a free shuttle every 30 minutes to and from the airport. I had a corner room on both stays which was fabulous. These rooms have a separate living room and separate bedroom. Very comfortable bed. Wifi was good throughout. Breakfast is offered in The on site restaurant. Choice is very limited and hot food was very greasy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo