All reviewsfree hot breakfastroom was cleanpool and hot tubsmall poolfree shuttlean early flighton site restaurantrental caran older hotelshuttle servicebit datedone night stayslcstopoverlinensdowntownyellowstone
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This near airport hotel has obviously seen year's of hard use and sub-optimal maintenance. However, compared to some of the other nearby hotels it is good value for the money. The cooked breakfast in the attached restaurant was excellent. Our granddaughter enjoyed the in-lobby pool. Finally the staff were very helpful to one in our party who had made a mistake on the date of the reservation made. Turned out to be better than I had anticipated,

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Really close to the airport with a free 24 hour.shuttle service. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the tram which goes to downtown Salt Lake City so it's great if you want to do some sightseeing.
The hotel is clean and comfortable. we had a couple of issues with the hair dryer not working and the sink being blocked, these were both sorted quickly.
A free breakfast is included, this was ok but the service was quite slow and the food was not that hot when it arrived at the table

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The Airport Inn Hotel is not technically located at the Salt Lake City airport, but is rather a ~ 10 minute drive. Conveniently, if you call the hotel, they will come to the airport to pick you up, even if you arrive after midnight. There is a free shuttle from the hotel back to the airport which leaves every half hour.
The hotel is not high end but it is very clean. It's a much better option than spending the night at the airport.
The free breakfast was so much better than expected. Made-to-order eggs and bacon and myriad other offerings, served in the Asian restaurant were noticeably better than the buffet breakfasts many of the larger chains offer.
A very pleasant start to our trip. If I had a need to stay at the airport in Salt Lake City, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017

This is the first time I've known of a hotel to refuse to cancel a reservation when a flight is cancelled. Reservations are made thru reservations.com. I called to tell them my flight was delayed. After a six-hour wait the flight was cancelled so I took the same flight the next day. I offered to send them the airline's email about the cancelled flight, but the hotel refused to use my deposit for a second night's stay. I went to a different hotel, so there's nothing else I can say about this one. But wanted to warn you to beware, especially if there are any adverse weather reports.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank carolagate
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

It's a nice quiet and modern hotel. There is a small indoor swimming pool, and a restaurant downstairs. Breakfast in the restaurant is included with the room. The restaurant is basically Chinese where we also ate dinner. We've stayed there twice and will stay there again if passing through Salt Lake City.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple