“FIRST NIGHT STAY OF OUR 2 WEEK VACATION IN USA”
Review of Airport Inn Hotel

Airport Inn Hotel
Ranked #54 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We had booked in advance via the internet before leaving UK - a good choice - close to Salt Lake City airport - there were 4 of us - 2 couples. Good parking, location was easy to find. Our rooms and surrounding areas were clean. We were unable to get a meal on our arrival apart from Chinese food - the spring rolls were OK, with local beer. An excellent breakfast was included within our booking fee. A very good start to our vacation.

Room Tip: We were happy to take what we were allocated
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Stayed at this hotel for 4 days...first room we entered had an issue with the windows. Immediately went to the front desk, explained the situation and we were switched to another room without incident. Room was good for what it is intended...if you are looking for a resort hotel this is not it. Room was clean and bed comfortable. I will say that our front desk manager, James, was wonderful. Always greeted us and made us feel welcome. Plus, when I got to the airport and dropped off my rental it occurred to me that I left my mac charge i the room! I called James, and he not only found it in the room, but drove to the airport to drop it off to me! That's what I call service! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I could not find anything to criticize. Front desk was efficient and helpful. The room was clean and modern. The king bed was firm yet soft. The free breakfast was very good. The shuttle was a 5 minute drive to the airport. It was a great airport hotel. Not a resort hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The room was small, but clean. There really was no airport noise since it seems to be the back corner or the runway.
There is a really cute little pool inside in an atrium area of the lobby.
Breakfast that is included you had 2 choices for free, or half off any other menu item, real, actual breakfast!! Not some crappy muffin in a bag or prepacked sticky bun. The 2 girls working the restaurant were really nice and breakfast was served quickly.
The hotel staff at check in and check out were great too. They seemed familiar with some of the flight crew personnel checking in and out which tells me these people stay here regularly.
I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We stayed 1 night here to catch a flight the next day. Reviews said the rooms were clean so for $69, I thought we would try it. The room and bathroom were clean - no complaints there, and the airplane noise was not as bad as some other hotels I have stayed in so our stay was rather quiet until around 8:30 AM but we were up anyway. Front desk staff were very helpful, even printing off my boarding tickets for me. Wifi was good and there is a pool right in the lobby. That said, this hotel could use an update. Our room did not have any extra outlets that I could find except for the one in the bathroom. It had a huge over-sized bureau with an old tube TV, which worked fine. The carpets in the hallways are very worn and stained, and the restaurant (Sunny's Bistro) is not great. It was OK for the price and location.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple