All reviews felt nice bistro restaurant smart home large walk in shower recently stayed here covered garage breakfast sandwich attending an event great hotel ample space temple square within walking distance large lobby marriott brand modern hotel public transit per night
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

This is a modern up to date Hotel with nice room finishes and very helpful staff. James at the front desk was very helpful getting me a nice room that met my needs. I will be staying here later in the month as well and look forward to it. The location downtown is excellent with an easy walk to everything Salt Lake City has to offer!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank 432MarkW432
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I stayed here for one night with my husband and six-year old son.

We had a nice view of downtown Salt Lake City (the capitol and temple square), which was lit up for Christmas.

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable.

The free internet was very slow. Faster internet is $5 per night.

I was impressed with the pool area. Lots of lounge chairs and plenty of towels.

I would definitely stay here again. It was a great value for the price.

2  Thank platinumflyer2000
Reviewed 13 December 2016

This hotel is only a year old. Parking is in the back parking garage, and they let us in free. The rooms are very modern, high-tech. Really friendly service. Their isn't a complimentary breakfast, so we ate at the Bistro. The food was great. Really large portions, cooked to order. The french toast was amazing. My sons had sausage, bacon, eggs and hash browns, and the portions were huge. The location is great and you can catch Trax just a half a block away to get to City Creek and downtown. The Gateway is also in the next block and it is across the street from Vivint Arena. Comfortable beds, great bathrooms. We will stay here again for sure. One of the nicer Marriott's we've stayed in.

2  Thank Blastingoff2timbuk2
Reviewed 11 December 2016

This hotel opened in October 2015. It's across the street from a trax stop (light rail) that took us into the city (all within the free fare zone); across the street from the arena for concerts and Jazz games, and from Gateway for theaters and restaurants. It's new, well-designed, with lots of free parking in back. I was worried about the location being close to some bad parts of town, but we walked around in the evening and didn't have any trouble at all. There's actually a lot of foot traffic for the many nearby restaurants, etc.

4  Thank NicholasWells
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Absolutely the finest hotel we have stayed in. The room was gorgeous and very modern and inviting. The employees were so friendly to us and to each other. I read my paper very early in the morning and enjoy a cup of coffee with it. The front desk person got me a cup and I was very thankful. I can't say enough about this hotel. Salt Lake city is beautiful and this hotel is one of the reasons why. Do not bypass this place.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family