“A Fun Joint”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We were a crowd of about 20 and were seated at the outdoor patio. Cold beer was produced quickly and orders taken. I figured on being conservative that evening so only ordered the half rack of ribs. These were meaty, moist and tasty but I had to give one rib away and probably should have given away another. A great band playing, I would have liked to stay all night. Good food, great service and a funky location.

1  Thank Conrad M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Pat's Barbecue

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Pretty good smoked meat. I loved the burnt ends. A personal favorite. One of my buddies loves the smoked sausage as well. Get there early for burnt ends since they go early

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Service was great and the place has a cool vibe but the food is average at best. The brisket sandwich was a bit dry and not very big. The ribs were ok. The mash potatoes were really odd tasting. I would recommend skipping them. Nothing comes with a side.

There are better BBQ spots in town.

1  Thank Pablo H
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We were so happy they worked on the 4th of July, thanks so much to all of your staff. This place is TOO cool. The restaurant is tucked away on a quiet,unassuming street. I loved the exterior, it looks exactly like what a person would want in a neighborhood bbq joint. The interior is fun, the restaurant is located in the back. We got takeout but took a look, cute picnic tables with tables clothes, looks just fun. Now to the food. We just ordered brisket, chicken, and ribs because we already had made sides at the house. The ribs and brisket were outstanding...oh and that cornbread and beans, parfait. The chicken was a bit dry, but this may be me...I have had a hard time finding bbq chicken that is as juicy as I might like. There are ceramic pigs everywhere, the walls are brightly colored, the bathroom very clean. We had a blast and will be back soon. Thanks again for working on the holiday.

2  Thank earing
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered a take-out meal for a family gathering of 15 people. The ribs, pulled pork, and chicken were amazing! With the addition of beans, slaw & cornbread it was almost the perfect meal.......that's where the mouth-watering chocolate cake came in!! Customer service was awesome when we discovered that we were missing part of our order....they did a great job of taking care of us! It was nice to see have a business that cares about its customers!

3  Thank Scarlkj