“Triple D Call out”

Aristo's Greek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Aristo's Greek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 1,443 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 200 South and 300 South
Transit: UTA Trax University station is located one block east of the restaurant.
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

After seeing the Triple D show, we marked the calendar and counted the days till we could sink out teeth into the Oxtapdi...and we were not disappointed. As a matter of fact everything that we ordered was like being in Greece and ordering from one of many great Greek restaurants. Surprisingly the Farm to Table match with Greek Greek flavors is one that makes Aristo's a must visit when you visit SLT.
In combination with great flavors, service and atmosphere compliment the total experience. If I had one knock....it would be that the Greek wine selections are a bit thin. I was really looking to pair great Greek cuisine with great Greek wines. When in SLT...Aristo's is a must.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I came because saw the restaurant on Food Network, but unfortunate did not live up to expectations. I ordered the sea bass which typically is one of my favorites. They prepared it fresh (asked me if I wanted head on, filleted at table or in kitchen). I said in kitchen was fine. It was plated beautifully. The server said "Please be careful as there may be a few pin bones". As I began to eat, the filleting of fish was not skillfully done, as in looking at my finished plate I bet there are 20-30 bones that I removed sitting on edge of my plate. This greatly detracted from a tasty piece of sea bass. Maybe a new chef, or sous chef....but I was disappointed in the meal.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The food was fantastic but after $29 Spent on a rather small lunch I left still feeling hungry. As far as quality it doesn't get better but I still prefer a little quantity with my quality for that type of price.

1  Thank jp992751
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Went here on a Sunday for lunch. Tried the hummus triple sampler and it was great. Wife and daughter had geros and I had the lamb burger. We would go back.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Traveled to Salt Lake City on Business recently and met two others at Aristo's. One of our party is a local and was able to navigate us to the Aristo's. Turns out it is easy enough on GPS.

We had reservations and were seated immediately on a Friday night. We all ordered wine or beer (drinks in Utah are expensive...no way around it.) To start we ordered Saganaki (flambeed cheese) and Hummus to share. The Hummus was fresh and garlic forward and we loved it. I would try the Saganaki again but wasn't really impresses. For dinner I ordered the Kokkinisto - Lamb Shank. Others ordered Solomos - Salmon and Kalamari - calamari app. Rave review about the Kalamari. The salmon was just okay as it was over cooked even though we ordered medium rare and error on the rare side. The lamb shank was spectacular and better than the best osso buco (to compare) that I have ever had.

All said, Aristo's was a good dinner and I would try again.

Some notes: Reservations are a must. This is a small resteraunt and several walk in customers were turned away. Service is slow, good but slow. So, plan accordingly. Avoid buying alcohol in Utah. Use the valet service...only $4 in a tough area to find any parking.