All reviews front desk room was clean salt lake cookies fridge and microwave next morning rental car two nights hotel is located the breakfast area stayed one night shuttle service excellent hotel close to downtown complimentary breakfast hie elias
Reviewed 24 February 2016

This is a nice hotel where your car can stay secure while you flight without the inconvenience of airport parking. It is clean with tall ceilings in the rooms on the first floor. The shuttle to the airport is fast and runs every 30 to 45 minutes. Everything you need for a night on your way to or from a trip.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jody1357, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our property. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites located in Salt Lake City, Airport East. We hope to see you again on your next flight out.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

A great place to stay if you need to be near the airport. A welcoming facility with spacious rooms, and friendly staff. (My kudos to Elias for getting our room early. Thank You!) A short walk from a restaurant called Salsa Fresh. Very yummmmmmm! My only caveats are that the breakfast could be better, with hot coffee available all day, and the hot tub was in need of some TLC.

Room tip: We had a King bed. Very nice!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport East location. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we will share your comments with our staff. We will use your feedback of our breakfast with our team to ensure hot coffee is always out 24/7.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Typical of HIE. Rented a car from affordable rent a car and needed to drop off car at park and jet. Dropped the family off at hotel, dropped car, and walked back to hotel in less than five minutes

The eggs at breakfast were almost uneatable rest of breakfast was ok.

The contracted shuttle driver was nice and got us to airport without event

Affordable Rent a car is very good! 5 stars

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your recent stay and feedback of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport East located in Salt Lake City. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Pretty standard HIE. Near airport so a little noisy at times. Friendly staff, clean rooms, and good free breakfast. Wouldn't want to stay there for a vacation as it's pretty industrial. Good for a night going in or out of Salt Lake Airport.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jody1357, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2016

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport East located in Salt Lake City, Utah. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Salt Lake City.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

To start off, I am an IHG spire member. I have been a top IHG traveler for the past 3 years. I booked this hotel on a return trip from a vacation. I called the front desk before booking to verify that there was an airport shuttle in operation, answer was yes. Hotel room booked. I called the front desk again while in route, mentioned what time the flight would be in. shuttle stopped at 11pm but express shuttle was contracted to pick up later flights. no such luck, they sent their last driver home. we had to pay $30 out of pocket to get to the hotel from a taxi. I asked to speak to a manager when checking out to see if they would reimburse taxi fees, there was no manager on duty. I asked to be contacted by management, 2 weeks later not a call or email. I don't like to get bothered by a small extra expense, but I checked ahead a couple of times to make sure we had out ride to the hotel from the airport covered. Choice hotels had their shuttle running(I am a diamond member there as well). It's frustrating.
Other that that it was a clean room. We were only their about 4 hours until our next flight.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank geoff s

Geoff S-

I am so sorry to hear about the Taxi Cab service that you received while you stayed at my property. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand being a Spire Member and thank you for staying at our facility. We will use your feedback and comments to train our team and staff. Unfortunately our shuttle runs from 6am-11pm, and we do contract out after that however it is not complimentary. I would be happy to discuss further please email me at smarinuzzi@21alphagroup.com.