“Great tasting burger”

Cuisines: Greek, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Our favorite burger restaurant in Salt Lake went out of business about a year ago, so we decided to try Crown Burger after hearing many recommendations from the locals. This one was close to where we were visiting, so we dropped by for a quick meal. The first thing I noticed was just how busy it was, even after 1:30 on a Thursday afternoon. That's a good sign, I think.

I ordered the Crown Burger, which comes with pastrami piled on top of a flame-broiled burger. Also try the "fry sauce" which tastes a bit like thousand island dressing. The burger and fries were great. In total, the cost was close to $20, so it's more expensive than a typical fast-food place like McDonald's, but it's so much tastier. I will definitely come back to this location if I'm in Salt Lake again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

These hamburgers are gourmet, big. The Crown Burger has pastrami. Also try the kebab, delicious. French fries and onion rings are wonderful and the sundae too. Not as cheap as fast-food burgers, but they are worth it.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We enjoyed our meal. Burgers were good as were the fries. Excellent milkshakes. Interior decorations with manor house sized fireplace and mantle was fun. Nice experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This place came highly recommended. It was interesting in that they had everything you could think of on the huge menu. We went through the drive thru as it seemed a bit dated and scary. We had to pull forward and wait. I love that they bring the food out in box trays and wrap the burgers just right. I ordered mine with lettuce instead of a bun. It was just ok. Reminded me of a cafeteria burger. Nothing great. The tea tasted like you were drinking mildew. It was awful and Undrinkable. The fries were very underwhelming as well. The prices were a tad high for what you got. Overall I might come back if I needed a quick drive thru meal. Other than that there are so many better places in SLC.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

A good burger with pastrami, the fries were ok. I have had lots better burger, but acceptable. Good nice restaurant, lots of seating. No seating service.