“we at at the pub”

Ranked #40 of 1,412 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We had a group of 10 and decided to eat in the pub. They were willing to serve both from the pub menu and fine dining menu. I had the trout and would recommend it to anyone who likes trout. It was cooked perfectly. The atmosphere was comfortable and welcoming.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

One of the most beautiful hotels and grounds. From fresh flowers in the foyer to the harpist or pianist in the lounge, none of the senses are deprived of the beauty or opulence of this spectacular hotel.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My husband Peter and I not only love the Grand Hotel, we are delighted to know and see Joan when we come.
What charm, joy, and help she provides, she makes us feel welcomed, loved and appreciated!
Thanks Joan and Grand America!
Appreciation,
Peter and Susan Greene

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I just arrived to the hotel tired and hungry from a long day of travel to arrive at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake. I was told it was beautiful but what I wasn't expecting was the kind and genuine service I received from the moment I stepped out of the cab. The front desk customer service by Lisa was helpful yes but also went out of her way to make sure I had a lovely room and knew where everything was. She was a delight and then Chad Larson assisted me to my room even though I was not in need he wanted to be sure all was well and that was just who he was because he cared about my experience.

I love this place and good service deserves recognition. Here is great people making the Gran America Hotel a destination.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

this was actually my first time staying here. It is a very ornate hotel, a bit overdone for my taste but everything is impeccable. the rooms are large & very well maintained. the service is excellent. the beds & linens were not as luxurious as i expected, certainly not as comfy as Ritz Carlton even though the room rates are in the same price range. we were upgraded to a huge suite with a full kitchen for our one night stay, would have been really great had we been staying longer. the marble bathrooms are very large & our room had an additional vanity in the dressing area which was a very nice touch. we did not eat at the hotel so I can't comment on any of the restaurants but they offer continual fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in the lobby. And there are a few very nice retail shops in the lobby area including a very fancy toy shop. this is the best Salt Lake has to offer for sure.