“Breakfast or lunch? Great city spot. Fantastic Bakery”

Kneaders Bakery of City Creek
Reviewed 23 September 2018

If you are near Temple Square this is a great spot for lunch or breakfast. Eight of us at lunch here and came back 2 more times for breakfast. Don't be intimidated by lines- it moves fast. The staff is very friendly and will deliver your food to you outside. And try samples while you are in line.
Had a great salad. Great chocolate chip cookie.
The french toast is great and huge portion (and you get unlimited)
Also had a great egg croissant here.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem. Located in City Creek Macy’s Food Court. The breads and desserts are delicious. The soups and salads fresh!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I've been to this Kneaders about 3 times. I love Kneaders's breakfast French toast (served until 11 A.M.), fruit tarts, smoothies, and ESPECIALLY their (semi) dark chocolate croissants. The dark choc croissant is almost as good as more expensive bakeries, so a worthwhile buy.

Two of the young women cashiers have been friendly to me, but on a previous day in July during a later breakfast time an older woman cashier seemed downright annoyed when I asked if they had any more of certain pastries not showing in the glass display case. She was unhelpful and a little begrudging.

1  Thank LisetteLucense
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We love Kneaders Bakery and have been to the Park City location a number of times this week. They were outstanding. This is in stark contrast to City Creek site which my wife and I decided to visit today after a short visit to Temple Square. Huge disappointment. This site was atrocious, dirty, with horrible, inexcusable service. There was an inexperienced server at the counter by the name of “John” (not sure if this is his true name as did not wear a name badge) who walked away when my wife and I were inquiring nicely about a small portion of pie cut (minor comment). His response took me by surprise which was “I did not cut that piece of pie and I am not the manager” and walked away. I usually give the benefit of the doubt to the establishment but will not expand further but simply say that too many other locations to go to in the city. There were other examples. If I were in upper management, I would seriously consider looking in the operation of this location and whether their staff are properly trained.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great bakery at City Creak Mall. Pastries and sandwiches are delicious and service is great. Prices are affordable.