“Good gyros”
Review of Mykonos

Mykonos
Ranked #931 of 1,512 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Sandwich was good, frys were great.

I got the classic gyro and it was satisfying for my hungry self.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

Last night went to Mykonos at Salt Lake City's fabulous City Creek Mall. I excitedly ordered a Greek salad with chicken kebab for dinner. Price: $9.85, really pricy for "fast food." It took 18 minutes to prepare my order, and people who were 10 minutes after me got their food long before I did. I knew something wasn't right. When I finally got my order, I was really disappointed and disgusted. The chicken was cold, dried out, stale and tasted awful. The "salad" was merely chopped cucumbers and a little onion. This place really ought to vacate this high-end mall and operate out of a trailer at a county fair. Never going there again!

Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

I was in the area for a business meeting and saw the picture of their Wasatch Gyro and decided to give it a try. The gyro is okay, not great. The Lemon Rice tastrd more saffron than Lemon.

Not worth making a special trip for

Reviewed 7 April 2015

Nothing to see here. Move on. Fairly bland, unremarkable food. The tsatsiki sauce is likely the worst I've tasted. The gyros meat was flavorless, with a pasty texture.

Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

Not sure why I waited 10 minutes for a gyro and salad but....hardly any meat and the sauce was not authentic.
If you are looking for a real gyro this is not the place to go.