“Fantastic Thai...”
Review of Bangkok Terrace

Bangkok Terrace
Ranked #412 of 1,575 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I was in the mood for some tasty Thai food while staying at the Marriott City Center. Literally 300 feet away was this great find...the restaurant was clean and smartly decorated...the service was fast and the lunch specials were many...we went with the panang curry & the padthai...both were delicious and promptly served in a almost completely full dining area... will visit again for sure...

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Very nice and clean facility. Service was excellent. We shared the dumplings which were cooked nicely. Crispy outside and tender on the inside. I especially enjoyed the Thai wonton soup which had pork, vegetable, meatballs, and dumplings. It was the BEST! I needed help to finish it. The pad thai was also very good.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Stopped in for lunch today with a friend and we both had good meals. It seemed to be peak lunch time because service was a bit slow. The lunch specials are very reasonably priced and they give you a good range of options to choose from. I had the basil chicken stir fry. The basil and sauce made it a very tasty dish, but the vegetables were still raw. Nothing too special, but I'm willing to go back eventually. I'd like to go back and try their dinner menu!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

During a light lunch crowd you would expect a decent turnaround on table service. If you have that expectation, this is not the place for you.

The food is alright. I would not say it is worth waiting for though. Given the location, I would much rather visit one of the other close by establishments given the service is far superior and the food is generally better tasting.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Went here for dinner one night while in SLC on business and it was good. I went to Thai because I was craving the sweet sticky rice with mango but they didn't have it that night. I ordered the gra prao chicken, tom kha kai soup, etc., and they were good but nothing exceptional. I would eat there again if I were at the Marriott and was craving Thai but I wouldn't travel to go there.