“Good pastries. ”

Cuisines: French, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every pastry here is incredibly delicious and should not be shared (because why be generous when you can just eat it all?) What I will say is the the food is sometimes a hit or miss, it’s never been bad just sometimes can be a bit bland. But the pastries are soooo worth the visit, seriously go!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Ok so this place USED to be good. It reminded me of all the quaint little boulangeries in Paris. From what I understand, at one point they actually had a French pastry chef working there. Well he must have packed his bags and said c'est la vie along time ago. First off, their pastries have always been WAY over priced and to be fair USED to be pretty good. Now, these pastries arrive at your table FROZEN! When we ate their, nothing tasted how it used to. To top it all off the waitress vanished into thin air. Once we were able to track her down for the checks, she took her sweet time (did you see what I did there?) getting back to our table and then had all the checks screwed up. I will NEVER take my family or anyone else to this gastronomic hell hole! You would be well advised to steer clear as well (unless you enjoy throwing away your money and being ignored)

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

I go to SLC often and I try to grab breakfast or lunch at Gourmandise. Sometimes it is crowded and the service suffers. I have been forgotten and have waited a long time. I have no other complaints. The food is always scrumptious and the pastries are to die for! The glass showcases are a visual feast for your eyes. It is hard to decide so I usually take several choices home. Cookies, croissants, cakes, oh my! You will be glad you stopped to eat here unless you get bad service. Don’t let that deter you because you will miss some good food.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

A little bit of Paris in Salt Lake City! Calling it a bakery is an understatement! All the food is spectacular. The pastries and deserts are over the top! I can’t say enough to describe how good everything is. We had a raspberry pistachio tart and cream puff. The raspberries are fresh and perfect. The cream puff is so big two people can eat it and be full! I love this place!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018

This was our first visit to Gourmandise The Bakery, it was highly recommended that we experience it. When we arrived, we were seated immediately and spent most of our time waiting for our dinner guest trying to choose which desserts we were going to try later - they all looked SO DELICIOUS. The food was great, and our server was very attentive. We will definitely visit again when we return!

Date of visit: September 2018