“Best gyro in town ”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This place hasn't changed in the last 15 years. That's exactly how I like it. Several different combinations plates, I go with steak, chicken and gyro meat. Great rice and salad come with it you can sub one of those out for potato. Other plates have rotisserie chicken and ribs.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This is a great spot for lunch in the area. I generally go with the half chicken with rice and salad. It's huge so go smaller unless you're like me and want to take some home for later.
Food is killer. Service is fast and what I'm looking for every time. Try this place out.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

This restaurant checks all my boxes. The food is great. It is busy. It is fast. It is fresh. The staff are nice and funny. It's cheap.This was my first visit and I had the number 19 combo plate with half rice and half potatoes. Everything was awesome. I'm sure I'll be back often.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Where to start. This is mediteranean food. The vegetarian dishes include Dalmades, Falafel, and the standard fare. The gyro plate is heaped with sliced meat, a generous portion of seasoned rice and fresh salad. The chicken kabobs properly skewered and grilled, served with tzaziki sauce, along with rice or potatoes and salad. The food is plentiful, well prepared, flavorful, and fast. You'll go back. I have been going back for the last 20 years!

Reviewed 10 September 2015

I love this place. I always get the "half chicken" plate. I tried the ribs once, and goodness, it was a massive meal! Hint: Have them put extra "sumac" spice on the meat and rice. It' adds something to the flavor. They have hot sauce, but you need to ask for it.