“Best Sunday Breakfast & Brunch in Salt Lake City”

Little America Hotel - Sunday Brunch
Ranked #67 of 1,516 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

There are lots of places to have breakfast and brunch on a Sunday, but none is better than the one served at Little America. Everything is superbly prepared. There are all kinds of fresh fruits, imported fine cheese, breads, breakfast meats, waffles, pancakes and custom prepared omelets. The service is wonderful. Their selection of fresh juice and amazing coffee will please any palate. The atmosphere inside is wonderful, warm and cozy. Be sure not to miss this very special place. We always go here for breakfast on the last day before we leave Salt Lake City.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This stay was so relaxing! A much needed get away for my husband and I! We will do this again! Very beautiful and clean place!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We ended our stat at this wonderful hotel by having the Sunday Brunch in the Restaurant. For $22.95 it was a bargain. I love smoked salmon and was in heaven to see that on the buffet. I definitely got my fill. The omelet station was well stocked and the chef did an excellent job. Fresh fruit, back, sausage and other items commonly found on a breakfast buffet were there in abundance. The corned beef hash was prepared in a way that I had never seen and would love to find again. It was light and delicate but definitely was full of flavor. it along with the smoked salmon were by far my favorites. I would be a regular if the commute for Florida was not so far.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We had a wonderful meal. Lots of choices to enjoy. Staff was prompt and courteous. Food was amazing.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

The Sunday Brunch at Little America in Salt Lake City is quite an experience. The food is the best. The atmosphere is one of class. There are several tables filled with food--salads, fruits, meats, desserts, pastries, and more. You can have your omelet made to order, as well as pancakes. Ice sculptures are part of the experience. The food looks as good as it tastes. You will enjoy the live music...classical and relaxing. Treat yourself to a luxurious brunch!