“Veg & Non-veg fresh food”
Review of Oasis Cafe

Oasis Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Oasis Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 1,444 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 100 and 200 South
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The atmosphere is airy & fun. There is a nice outdoor patio.
The menu has a good variety of fresh dishes. 1st visit I tried the honey/lavender polenta with salmon. The polenta was delicious, just a touch of honey & lavender for a mild flavor. The salmon was perfectly cooked (not every restaurant can do this).
The 2nd visit I tried the Mediterranean salad with salmon. Very tasty and fresh.
The service was great. I would definitely go back.

I

Reviewed 2 July 2017

One of the very few restaurants in SLC wherein prices are reasonable and the food actually good. The menu offers many choices for carnivores :-) and herbivores :- alike, so coming here is great for big families when there is a variety of preferences. Try anything in the menu, especially the pink lemonade with rosemary, iced green tea, veggie curry wrap, sampler plate, reuben sandwiches...plenty of good choices, worth coming back.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I keep coming back here when I am debating where to eat. Usually buzzing, there are 3 choices for seating- the outdoor garden courtyard, interior, or roadside covered patio. Food is always fresh and uncomplicated, but there are some unusual items as well (the daunting German pancake comes to mind). The servers may be quite colorful in their demeanor, but service is professional. The specialty drinks are a little pricey, and their cost can approach the menu entrees. Great place for all types.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

This restaurant has a very nice protected outdoor patio, I suspect that's a big reason you would visit this restaurant. For me the food was just ok, but seems to be quite a popular place. Mid range prices and varied menu, I had the halibut. Parking in the back ...

Reviewed 5 June 2017

A friend had suggested we meet here as they're known for a pretty good vegetarian selection. The menu is relatively small and I did struggle to find something substantial. Food was good but I did feel it was relatively over priced. Our server was wonderful though and the patio seating is amazing. I'm not sure we'd go back though based on the food selection.